Hacking Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility (Help with Hacking/WiiScrubber)

jichanqkyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

Earlier this month I was able to hack Harvest Moon Animal Parade through using WiiScrubber. I successfully replaced the female player character model with another model, one from the same game. I was hoping to do the same with Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility but whenever I boot up the game, it always ends up crashing. I've also noticed that the WiiScrubber force closes after I "replace" the file. I'm unsure on where I went wrong and was hoping whether somebody was kind enough to help me with it. I am able to provide the files as well if you wish to see it for yourself. Basicall, this was the process I decided to go with for Harvest Moon Animal Parade and tried doing the same exact process for Tree of Tranquility (can't post hyperlinks but if you google "How to Change your Character in Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, a link that leads you to a Tumblr blog from user pandrena2 should show up).

I'm assuming that I need to replace one of the rpk's from the PCC folder (which also exists in Tree of Tranquility) and replace it with one of the other 3D models within the game (wanted to play as Elli and was able to locate an .rpk with her name on it). It still crashes on me.

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It also happened to me. Maybe it is because the Iso is bad? Try buying a legit game or use Wimm instead of Wiiscrubber. Its harder to use, but i think there are some tutorials

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game