Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Happy Birthday Tempest!

I know it's been ages and you'll most likely never see this but Happy Birthday anyway buddy!

131757_b5c67b83a3_m.jpg

(note, not actually Tempest
ph34r.gif
...or is it? )

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Happy birthday Tempest! We're throwing you an awesome party, here's a sneak peek!

BIRTHDAY.jpg

(note, not actually your party
ph34r.gif
...or is it? )

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
He was playing with his little alphabet blocks, aligning them into neat little physics equations when TPi got jealous and beaned him with the letter "c". Poor kid
frown.gif

Or something like that. It is a thing of legend and is thus shrouded in mystery.
Happy birthday Tempest! (GBAtemp is sorely lacking in a cake emoticon...)

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, everyone.

...Yes, this really is me. Opium kind of convinced me to do something like this -- it'll be alarmingly brief (by my standards, at least) due to me desperately needing to hit the sack as I type, but I do hope to convey my thoughts here.

I'm turning 22. GBAtemp was a part of me from very shortly after I turned 18. Says a fair bit when roughly 20% of your life involves a forum like this one, no?

What I said on my last post here still stands -- I do intend to return. When I have time enough to give this place what it deserves. I'm currently involved in a full courseload, including a robotics lab that eats time like you wouldn't believe, and I'm teaching an undergraduate physics lab as well. Furthermore, I've started a print company with a few others and have to manage that to some degree, not to mention a few of the products we're working with. On top of all this, I'm preparing for grad school -- including a move across the continent to facilitate that shift. This is an obtusely large chunk of time out of the day, so my forum time is rather limited in general.

But still... I do wish I could return right now. I miss this place, and I see that most of my old chums are still about. Plus several new faces, but that's to be expected.

Oh, and so as to not violate the trend already set in this thread, I feel compelled to include at least one image macro.
0007960f.jpg

I give you all, friends old and new, my warmest regards and best wishes.

Until I return again (hopefully in official capacity then),

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh