Hardware Hall Effect sensor joycon sticks on Amazon

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It’s a smaller gap than before but not entirely gone. I’ll upload a picture of the built I am doing later tonight with Hall effect
1702769286631.png

Here is a picture of my Joycon,

The arrow show the visible part of the sticker included on the package, on the rectangle is where the "gap" will be visible, is a gap of about 0.1 mm. it's almost invisible you have to look hard to find it.

Reactions: AKNES and Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
View attachment 409078
Here is a picture of my Joycon,

The arrow show the visible part of the sticker included on the package, on the rectangle is where the "gap" will be visible, is a gap of about 0.1 mm. it's almost invisible you have to look hard to find it.
i mean rlly they have a problem with measuring that? :D But this is not about the latch mounting gap still or is it?

• Haha
Reactions: AKNES

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I like life risky, I’ve never installed the stickers and never once had anyone complain about the gap, I’m upfront about it but it’s never been an issue. I live on the edge. That is the edge of the Nintendo piece inside touching the edge of the GuliKit stick, they really do update these!

Reactions: AKNES and Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nah I like life risky, I’ve never installed the stickers and never once had anyone complain about the gap, I’m upfront about it but it’s never been an issue. I live on the edge. That is the edge of the Nintendo piece inside touching the edge of the GuliKit stick, they really do update these!
nice, still i will w8 for better caps xD as i accidentally own 5 or 4 pairs of faulty/clicky/gap v1 :X

(only 2 pairs form aknes and i get refunded for that no luck from the "others" )

Last edited by Lamcza,
  • Haha

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
that are the original dust guards of the joy-cons that dust-guard is a thin layer of plastic covering most of the internal joy-con case.
i mean nah when i looked at it again it still looks like an aditional sticker under the dust seal of the og joys :X plastic in my v1 gulkits or just stock cons is smoother than this :X so they are still pushing some masking sticker and the shell is still the same with the exposed latch?

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice, still i will w8 for better caps xD as i accidentally own 5 or 4 pairs of faulty/clicky/gap v1 :X
Haha I recycled my broken Gulikit sticks with Nintendo while recycling some other Nintendo components from N64 mods, my actual Nintendo account is flagged. No idea what really transpired, but don’t do what I did. Should have hit the Staples easy button.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
yep i like the idea of it
Sorry, kk3 doesn't have the bump edge joystick caps.:wacko:
Post automatically merged:

i mean rlly they have a problem with measuring that? :D But this is not about the latch mounting gap still or is it?
This is because we cannot extend the structure of the original or it may constitute infringement.
So we modified the bottom structure, but it caused the 'gap' problem.
Finally, as you know, we adopted stickers to solve the gap problem.

I actually have no gap with the ones Aknes sells on Amazon but @AKNES can chime in I’m sure, bought these Black Friday, no stickers installe
It's hard to see the specifics at this angle.
Various factors can cause the gap to appear or not, imagine the gap is because the groove on the bottom, can not be just covered by the joycon shell, then there will be a gap. so the groove, just blocked (very small deviation), no need to sticker, if just not, need to use the sticker.
In addition, we have been developing an automated production line.

(only 2 pairs form aknes and i get refunded for that no luck from the "others" )
Are these GuliKit Joysticks? Are they all faulty and not getting aftermarket support?

Last edited by AKNES,
Reactions: Lamcza and impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you mean copyright? If so, I am surprised that issue is considered! Good to be safe I guess.
Yeah Big N have strict measures on their patent, so using any of them will be a copyright issue, but really, it's just a little easy to install sticker and you will never note even is there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, i've tried to put my simping ways aside a bit, but i just gotta say before i go
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro
  • BladeHart @ BladeHart:
    Does anyone know how to unlock all the smash ultimate characters with a hacked switch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spend 50 hours playing the game
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Gotta smash em all!
    STDs as Pokemon hmmm Gonorrhea kind of sounds Pokemonish lol
    Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!
    Nintendo should do a health PSA like that lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus
    +1
    Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two of these half the price Seagate Barracuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive Performance HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop (ST12000DM0007) (Renewed) https://a.co/d/cpVKNo1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    *Renewed. I don't like or trust "renewed, refurbished, reconditioned" anything.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I renewed your wife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Renewed is like following Psi around on his dates, then when he done doing the deed, he taps me in without her cleaning up first, no thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not being renewed that's unlocking more medical bills from stds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Somethings maybe, but drives are rated in hours, so most likely many hours already on them. I just don't trust em for data. Maybe a used(renewed) car or something be ok tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like my girls like my car made in 2000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like my products new, not buying a box of condoms (renewed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You already learned from buying used condoms from the first kid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tyrone said it was barley used
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wonder whatever happened to that ownage pranks guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only started it couple weeks ago so maybe they fixed issues with updates already.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit