No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Lol..you and someone other posted the same thing at the same time:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=150886
rofl2.gif

Anyways, that took loooong until it hit GBATemp...I was wondering how long it would take....longer than I thought...I made my comment on HackMii already...

Someone has the care to develope an App that deletes everything (custom Channels/cIOS/etc...) from the Wii
tongue.gif
?

Screemer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
little bit hard to uninstall stuff if you are bricked
smile.gif

the best way to get a out of warranty repair for the regular rate is frying the mainboard.

Vidboy10 said:
This is BULLSHIT!!
your post is. buddy you should keep your crap for yourself. it's proven to be legit.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo's costumer service sucks
cycle of fail:
error code entered: email them
emailed: call them
Called: input error code
FAIL.

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
One thing is for sure: it isn't gonna work against softmodding, so why do they do it? They will only get a bad name. Especially if the non-gaming folks with a Wii are against you, you're dead.
rofl2.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The good news is that it looks like BootMii is almost done except for the SD card issue. Even then I'd by a new SD Card for it in a heartbeat if I had to. Far better than paying up the wazoo if I ever brick my Wii.

frogcloset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe this is what is called a deterrent.

just remember

money saved, enjoyment and enhancements > possible nintendo wallet thrash.

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well obviously this isnt great news but i have to say, i have an original wii ( bought on release ) which i have treated very badly (e.g. no triwing screwdriver, so used a drill instead :E their are other stupid stories i could mention, but lets just say i like to hack in the traditional sense
smile.gif
) and i havent had any issues with my console in general. Of course not all wii's are as tough as mine but im sure there arnt a huge amount of recalls anyway.

That said, I would never rely on a warranty on any product that i own that i have meddled with (which is pretty much all of them). the home brew channel is not nintendo software, and so i'd say that when you install it, you've already relinquished any right you had for nintendo to help out. Lets face it, they could just turn around and say, "we dont fix consoles out of warranty at all". Im pretty sure there is no law which would hold them to fixing consoles that they didnt want to fix out of warranty.

what it did make me think tho, is maybe nintendo dont see any real way of stopping the usb loader or the like, in which case this sort of deterrent kind of makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu