Hacking h-encore Easy Update Server (3.65)

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Here is an exerpt from the upcoming guide collaboration between @Plailect and myself (@emiyl).

These steps are for updating a stock device to 3.65. If you have already hacked your PS Vita (TV) before and are running HENkaku Ensō on 3.60, this is not for you.

What you need
  • An internet connection on your PS Vita (TV)
Instructions
Section I: Prep Work
  1. Launch the Settings application
  2. Navigate to Network -> Wi-Fi Settings
    • Connect to a Wi-Fi network if you have not already done so
  3. Select your current connection
    • This is signified by a green dot next to the network
  4. Select "Advanced Settings"
  5. Set "DNS Settings" to "Manual"
  6. Set "Primary DNS" to 18.119.15.21
  7. Leave "Secondary DNS" blank
  8. Ensure "Proxy Server" is set to "Do Not Use"
  9. Return to the main Settings menu
Section II: Updating to 3.65
  1. Navigate to System Update -> Update Using Wi-Fi
  2. Ensure the update message "Version 3.65 (emiyl)" is displayed
    • If it displays any other message, stop and figure out what went wrong
  3. Follow the prompts to update your device to 3.65
    • Your device should reboot automatically once the process has completed

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to bump the topic but it's not working. I'm trying to update from 3.63 to 3.65 and it gives me error: NW-9735-4

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump the topic but it's not working. I'm trying to update from 3.63 to 3.65 and it gives me error: NW-9735-4

Server been down for a while, you need to find alternative method of either doing it via game update, using qcma to update the system firmware.

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Server been down for a while, you need to find alternative method of either doing it via game update, using qcma to update the system firmware.
Yeah, guessed it. Alright, so a new way then. I have qcma tho but I don't understand much about the firmwares settings and also needing a .xml file about updates.

riccetto80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
lol! exactly now i used it on a ps vita with broken port, charge but cannot transfer data... so i needed a way to upgrade to 3.65 trough wifi and is worked (a little slow but who cares, important is working!)! thank you very much!!!

Last edited by riccetto80,

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can take a look at this.

The beginning of this video mentions that 3.65 is the best CFW for modding. But I have a 3.60 Henkaku Enso enabled slim (2K model) PS Vita, and I've had ZERO problems. Could someone explain to me why 3.65 is supposedly the best? (Or should I say the best "at modding?) I also have a PSTV and a phat PS Vita both on 3.65 Henkaku Enso. I primarily use the slim for gameplay as I rip games with my phat. I also have an SD2Vita in both my phat and slim (both 256GBs) I'll eventually have to upgrade to a 400 or 5, maybe even a terabyte. But I would have to switch from Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to Vita Launcher and CopyIcons.vpk combo. I buy all my games legally, rip them and then place them on my Vitas / PSTV. Especially my PSOne collection, I've got about 60+ titles for that particular system. And I've got about 130+ PSP games, I wouldn't mind using Vita Launcher once I got the hang of it. I know it's a lot of work and I'll have to invest some time, but PLEASE someone tell me is 3.60 OK for basic Vita, PSP, PSOne, miniS, TurboGrafx, and homebrew games and applications? I'm a PSP theme maker so I have many questions about stuff like compatibility as that's not my area of expertise. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The beginning of this video mentions that 3.65 is the best CFW for modding. But I have a 3.60 Henkaku Enso enabled slim (2K model) PS Vita, and I've had ZERO problems. Could someone explain to me why 3.65 is supposedly the best? (Or should I say the best "at modding?) I also have a PSTV and a phat PS Vita both on 3.65 Henkaku Enso. I primarily use the slim for gameplay as I rip games with my phat. I also have an SD2Vita in both my phat and slim (both 256GBs) I'll eventually have to upgrade to a 400 or 5, maybe even a terabyte. But I would have to switch from Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to Vita Launcher and CopyIcons.vpk combo. I buy all my games legally, rip them and then place them on my Vitas / PSTV. Especially my PSOne collection, I've got about 60+ titles for that particular system. And I've got about 130+ PSP games, I wouldn't mind using Vita Launcher once I got the hang of it. I know it's a lot of work and I'll have to invest some time, but PLEASE someone tell me is 3.60 OK for basic Vita, PSP, PSOne, miniS, TurboGrafx, and homebrew games and applications? I'm a PSP theme maker so I have many questions about stuff like compatibility as that's not my area of expertise. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

That was best back prior to having access to ref00d, now a day you can run 3.60+ games on 3.60 with the implementation of 0syscall6, easier to rehack on 3.60 than 3.65.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol