Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thumb_webde.jpg

You can actually play a little bit of Gyakuten Kenji (Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) right now via web-demo. Of course, it’s all in Japanese…but something tells me that won’t stop fans of the series from snooping around!

Play the Demo
News Source: GoNintendo

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really hope the murderer isn't the person they just showed
ohmy.gif

Anyway, I didn't really get to try this because it froze when I clicked on Gumshoe's picture >_< . Oh well, I'll just wait and hope that when the full game comes out, Capcom is considering a localization (Heck if AJ got translated, this one might as well be).

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's Phoenix Wright, the first case of the game often does show the murderer in the intro.

Edit:
edgeworthrun.gif
gumshoerun.gif

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BAT MAAAAN
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BAT MAAAN
BAT MAAAN
BAT MAAAAN
BAT MAAAAAN

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAH

BAT MAAAAAAAAAAN

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
it COULD be translated, right? there are tools to turn a .swf back into a .fla i think.

Cool demo though, shows you the basics of the game (which feel like phoenix wright but from another perspective). You explore crime scenes (instead of clicking on different sites, you walk), you associate evidence (anywhere, anytime as the demo shows, instead of only in court)... looks really cool and I cant wait to play it
smile.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always wondered what the prosecution was up to in the Phoenix Wright games seems like more of an adventure for them than to the defense as you usually play as.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
any word on an actual English release date. I can't imagine them not releasing this game to the english speaking world given how popular the other 4 have been
An English version hasn't been announced yet. It probably won't come till a bit after it hits Japan. We didn't get Apollo Justice till a year later. Same thing with T&T so I probably won't expect it till the end of the year or next year, unless we get surprised.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, T&T came out about 2 months after the JP version did. The only reason why it did so was because the JP version already has English available, and all it needed was to be localized and removing the JP version. Apollo took nearly a whole year because it had to be translated and localized.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Played it for a while, but I'm still skeptical this will turn out as good as the others...

But I sure loved the fact you can move on the upper screen using the Touch screen, and that the moving space doesn't occupy the WHOLE GODDAMN screen. Learn a bit from Capcom, Square-Enix! Chrono Trigger DS would have been so much better if it had a decent touch control... D:

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just tried the demo, and it seems like a nice game, but not as good as the rest of the series. I appreciate that they're trying something new, but this makes the whole game less unique than the other games. That said, if the reviews are as positive as those for previous games (as in, must have for fans) I'll certainly buy this and probably even preorder this if it's around 30 dollars.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat the demo and it seems to be a worthwhile game to buy and play. The questioning phase seems like the cross-examination of any Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice game though.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
Actually, T&T came out about 2 months after the JP version did. The only reason why it did so was because the JP version already has English available, and all it needed was to be localized and removing the JP version. Apollo took nearly a whole year because it had to be translated and localized.

if it already had english in it, what do you mean by "localised"?

lets just hope the jpn version of this game has english too anyway so we don't have to wait.

as for parts of it being like phoenix wright, well they do have to get a balance between adding new features and keeping it part of the series. If the mechanics were completely different all the fanboys/girls would bitch about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow