ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
So it's okay for people to get tattoo's of like megaman, game controllers, triforce or sleeves about mario, but it's not okay for a guy to get a tattoo of an AR card? Ok, I got it.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
It's not exactly fair how people get compliments for getting a tattoo of a VG character, but when it's something VG related but not a character, he gets called a "retard".

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

Yeah, he'll likely regret it in a few years, but it doesn't make the concept any less cool.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well coming from a guy that has a anime logo tatto'd on his shoulder...maybe I'm biased, but I think its pretty cool idea

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Pfffffft as awesome as it sounds, that's taking it WAY too far man. Way too far.
A permenant tatoo of a GIANT ? on his wrist? Pfft.
I love the 3DS but i wouldn't tatoo a giant augmented reality thing on myself... Next thing you know is a tiled floor filled with Augmented Reality card look alikes on the tiles. That would be crazy.

Ha I have thought of a floor with some custom tiles of AR cards on them. Be neat to have a big nintendog on your kitchen floor doing obedience trials

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
How do we know this isn't fake......

OK He has a tattoo on his arm, but is it a PERMANENT tattoo, or one that's wash off eventually
wink.gif
???

Don't know about you but in the photos the black edges look a little 'rough' which I wouldn't of thought a professional tattooist would've done (but then again - I don't have any tattoos so what do I know)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
JoostinOnline said:
Fifty bucks says that guy is living in his mom's basement.

spoken like someone who knows.

this is actually a pretty good tattoo, the black came out rather solid. if he enjoys it who cares what his reason for getting it is. its not on my arm, so i could care less as to the why.

-another world

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
A guy I know got a tattoo of a mustache on his finger so he can hold it up to his lip....

Haha, never heard of that one before but just googled it and there's loads of pics of people who've had it done....

Z

Zorua

How do you get your mii using Augmented Reality? Couldn't word it properly, hope you guys got the question.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
If you're going to get a tattoo, might as well get one that does something other than look cool to the person that got it.
you're implying that everyone who gets tattoos gets them to show off to other people, and not because it's something they love, not because it's artwork that they want to paint onto their body.

why is everyone hating on him? just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean it's stupid or whatever. maybe the guy likes tattoos? it's his body, not yours.
some people like tattoos, whether they're funny, pointless, artistic, meaningful, japanese kanji characters they can't even read, gay tribal bands, you name it.

it's not your body, and it's an original, unique idea. i personally probably would never get a tattoo but i think this one's cool.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This looks pretty interesting actually. Yes, it's not very usable, but just imagine if people had stickers like these which would be scannable with normal mobiles and so on. You could play various games, LARPs and so on with them and gain information about strangers you meet. Minority Report meets reality.
biggrin.gif
Though, it would be kind of Big Brother creepy as well, but not that much if you could restrict how much you info you give away as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/lssx_bNgdAE?si=T5MxUWkA3KtBDSYS