Gaming Guitar Hero only for Lite?

P

pasc

Bob Evil said:

Bob proves his evilness once again
wink.gif

Anyways, according to ign it works with the fat DS aswell using a included adapter...

Man that song I heard
ph34r.gif
=> Must get this game.

I hope there will be custom mods for this game like for the Wii and other versions (prays).

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
Bob Evil said:

Bob proves his evilness once again
wink.gif

Anyways, according to ign it works with the fat DS aswell using a included adapter...

Man that song I heard
ph34r.gif
=> Must get this game.

I hope there will be custom mods for this game like for the Wii and other versions (prays).

Heh custom mods. There will be ALL kinds of custom mods coming out within the first week of its release.

As for the adapter, thank god. I have a DS-Phat (Wife® has a lite), and was scared for about 3 seconds that she'd want the game, but i wouldn't be able to play with her lol.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apa_rapa said:
Bob Evil said:
You are wrong, watch this movie: http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/899093/guita...iew_052808.html
There they play with a NDS Phat.

ROFL! Wow. I can't believe that. ...i... i'm just fucking speechless right now.

Really? You just tried to correct the Evil one? Oh right, Bob has over 3600 posts. New guys is currently at... 1. First time to ANY forum? ALWAYS check the post count before you try to correct someone.

@Bob: hmm, your sarcasm/hatred/evil-ways must not be noticeable until after 10 posts.

EDIT: Well fuck me running. Apparently Hadrian is immune to those said abilities Bob possesses. I retract my earlier words lol.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
WildWon said:
apa_rapa said:
Bob Evil said:
Yes
You are wrong, watch this movie: [url=http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/899093/guita...iew_052808.html]http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/899093/guita...iew_052808.html[/url]
There they play with a NDS Phat.

Really? You just tried to correct the Evil one? Oh right, Bob has over 3600 posts. New guys is currently at... 1. First time to ANY forum? ALWAYS check the post count before you try to correct someone.
What's post count got to do with anything?

Understanding if there's sarcasm/jokes/whatever in a persons post. I just took it as Bob was being a (fun) dick about it. And as a first time poster posting against a long time member is quite a ballsy move to play.

Posts merged

QUOTE(SchuchWun @ May 29 2008, 12:55 PM)
This should be a good game. I already pre-ordered it from EB. I hope someone does something like Frets on Fire as a homebrew for the DS so we can make our own songs!

Why would FoF be needed if patches are made with custom songs (a la GH for the PS2/Wii/360)

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this game bad news for us flash cart owners? If so I may consider buying it, but it ultimately depends on the price tag. If it's really worth buying an official game as well as owning a flash cart, then maybe...
wacko.gif

mortys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've play it for 2 or 3 days and I can say it's a great game. And eve with a flshcart, it's cool cause Activision will release more Guitar Hero DS with the same controler.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mortys, you actually been playing the game? Does it feel comfortable to hold your DS in that position while trying to play? I mean, I want this game to be awesome, but I guess I still have some doubts.

D

Deleted User

mortys said:
I've play it for 2 or 3 days and I can say it's a great game. And eve with a flshcart, it's cool cause Activision will release more Guitar Hero DS with the same controler.
Lies.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bob Evil said:
mortys said:

PIX NAO OR GTFO

I speak for many of us here, when I say that, too ...

Puh-lease!!! Time to break out the high-waters here.

What Bob Evil said. GTFO!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: