[GUIDE] How to play VC Wii Games on redNAND

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by victormr21, Feb 10, 2017.

1. omanitztristen

omanitztristen Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    United States
    Sorry for posting so much but I'm lost on step 1 and 2. Whats does it mean by "open red AND"? Does that mean run redNAND on the console? And what are you reffering to when you say "install it in the USB". Does that mean the system config tool? Or are you opening the system config tool to install something else?

2. omanitztristen

omanitztristen Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    United States
    Can I have a very detailed explanation of how to do this when all I have installed is MochaCFW?

3. Felek666

Felek666 Archdemon | #AMDForever

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    The only way you can brick is just by install unpatched SysConfigTool or system titles to Wii U. [And also changing system files but that requires FTPiiU_Everywhere and in other words, if you're very clumsy (Which imo isn't even a answer, i'm clumsy myself and yet i managed to do most of my stuff without bricking)]

There's no way to brick, even if you install out-of-region title. Nothing. Null. It will just not launch if you're not in sigpatched environment.
    redNAND corruptions are pretty common so don't come crying when suddenly your redNAND corrupts and you lose everything, even your game progress.

4. omanitztristen

omanitztristen Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    United States
    Okay, but that wasnt my question, I was just answering yours when you asked why I use redNAND. No reason to get all upset.

5. Mister_X

Mister_X Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    Excuse me, but........What the hell i must install? XD

a. System Config tool? (Already installed)
    b. The .img file? ¿?
    c. The system32.dll file from my windows?
    d. The leaked .jpg of miley cyrus ... you know.... and some pee in the file....

Help please. :grog:

6. victormr21
    OP

victormr21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2015
    The game to install

7. Mister_X

Mister_X Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    [​IMG]

We must do in each game?