Hacking [GUIDE] AIO PS4 Exploit Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

I might have to format my PS4 before I attempt this so I haven’t got my psn account on the system.

Reactions: KiiWii

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Agreed I used to have PSNINJA or something to prevent logs being sent on PS3.

If thats the case LOTS of people doing this will be banned next ban wave.

I have not associated PSN account with this console yet, but I dont want to play online with PS4.

Yeah the web browser patch is permanent, it edits a registry value and saves it.

Unfortunately HEN isnt perma yet :)
good sir, i really appreciate this your effort and dedication to help other tempers, thanks

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its less stable, but still confirmed working and highly recommended.

I for one am on 4.05 for now until I get home to update my PS4, though there is no rush :)

Yeah I might hold off for a few days. There's really no rush to update to 4.55, though I really want to see if external storage is working to install/run pkgs. From the look of it though, there are some issues.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did PM and ask @shaunj66 but perhaps I should ask @Cyan or another mod to PM me regarding alterations to this thread or making it a whole new one.
I'd recommend just making an entirely new thread. No offense to the OP but he didn't even know everything his "tutorial" was recommending. As it stands right now users visiting the "PS4 4.55 minitut" thread have to go all the way down to post #7 instead of just having all the information right from the start. I know it's possible to give a user editing rights to another user's post but I think a cleaner thread would be better.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if I don't block the websites that the guide says to block? I live in a college dorm with WiFi, and I don't have the option to block things at the router. My PS4 is at 4.07.

Also, could somebody remind me how to delete installed updates? Even though I've never actually set up the internet connection on my system, it's still downloaded (but not installed) newer updates somehow. I think that the system connects online without permission for background stuff like downloading updates, but claims that it's not connected to make me have to set up an internet connection for actually going online. Anyways, my system has a 5.xx update downloaded (but not installed, I won't let it) and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to delete that before I can try to manually update to 4.55.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What happens if I don't block the websites that the guide says to block? I live in a college dorm with WiFi, and I don't have the option to block things at the router. My PS4 is at 4.07.

Also, could somebody remind me how to delete installed updates? Even though I've never actually set up the internet connection on my system, it's still downloaded (but not installed) newer updates somehow. I think that the system connects online without permission for background stuff like downloading updates, but claims that it's not connected to make me have to set up an internet connection for actually going online. Anyways, my system has a 5.xx update downloaded (but not installed, I won't let it) and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to delete that before I can try to manually update to 4.55.

The blocking of sites is just a precaution to prevent updates.

I havent used this method, I have just disabled rest mode, and disabled auto updates.

Inbetween exploiting and playing I turn off network connection on the PS4, its a 2 second thing.

To delete any pending update: run ftp payload from al-azifs exploit host, the notification on ps4 will tell you which ip address and port, use filezilla on pc to connect to that location, navigate to PS4 /update folder: delete the update.

Simple.

Last edited by KiiWii,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure on this issue, I'm sure we were told not to use proxy for ps4-exploit-host. Perhaps you can try test it out if you are self hosting or using web browser based pages?

I'll test it once I update. however, is blocking update url's really needed if you use the update blocker? maybe the proxy warning is due to the dns. however, I'm using the dns servers to block updates on the wii u on top of a proxy server for added protection. well, that, and deleting the update folder. lol I can still connect to the internet, I just can't access the eshop even with nnu patcher. I can only access it if I turn the proxy off. maybe it's a reason like that?

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For example running same payload twice in a row will cause os panic.

Another example: You can run HEN, then stooged back up fine on 4.05 (not tested yet on 4.55)

You can also run Hen, then game mod payload, then run game to have cheats or mod menus.

Its about finding a combination that works.

My Pro 4.05 that is updated from 3.70 somehow doesn't let me connect to send another payload after I send one. command prompt seems just get stuck on the message that saying payload sent successfully. I tried with Payload Sender and still no luck.

Last edited by khara02,

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my PS4 Pro on 4.55 and HEN works. But, when I try to use the built in dumper payload for the new exploit host, I get through message that it started, but no message to plug anything in or that it's starting the dump. Why?

Here's a video of my problem. I even tried to use HEN first THEN the dumper payload, but still nothing.

Last edited by skydancer93,

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just had a breakthrough.

If you are dumping discs, DO NOT USE THE LATEST HOST!!!!

USE RC1 WITH THE DUMPER PAYLOAD!!!

I used that host, selected 4.55 exploit, then sent over the dumper payload and now it's working. Dumped Yakuza Kiwami and now dumping Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5

Something must've broken the dumper between RC1 and the latest 4.0.1 release

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Pro 4.05 that is updated from 3.70 somehow doesn't let me connect to send another payload after I send one. command prompt seems just get stuck on the message that saying payload sent successfully. I tried with Payload Sender and still no luck.

Try with latest exploit host.

Run hen, then on pc select the payload with the relevant number.

D

Deleted User

Hope someone finds the new kern.***_Version adress so we can fix VR by spoofing the kernel again:
*(uint32_t *)(kernel_base + 0x1344618) = 0x5050001;

sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@KiiWii
Played around with various Playground sites etc. but what seems to be most reliable to enitiate HEN, FTP etc. is the following:

Edit Networksettings:
DNS1: Local PC (so incase you want to manualy use Al-Azif, netcat or whatever)
DNS2: 165.227.83.145

So now go to the Guide and open it, it will give you the URL on top of the Guide what is being loaded.
Write it down, Since diffrent Countrys use diffrent Guide URL it is not possible to provide an proper link.
Go in to the webbrowser and type in the Link from the guide, it will point now to Al-Azif playground with all FW version and Payloads.

From there you can run all payloads...

Pro tip: bookmark the link with the FW version you are on ;-)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KiiWii
Played around with various Playground sites etc. but what seems to be most reliable to enitiate HEN, FTP etc. is the following:

Edit Networksettings:
DNS1: Local PC (so incase you want to manualy use Al-Azif, netcat or whatever)
DNS2: 165.227.83.145

So now go to the Guide and open it, it will give you the URL on top of the Guide what is being loaded.
Write it down, Since diffrent Countrys use diffrent Guide URL it is not possible to provide an proper link.
Go in to the webbrowser and type in the Link from the guide, it will point now to Al-Azif playground with all FW version and Payloads.

From there you can run all payloads...

Pro tip: bookmark the link with the FW version you are on ;-)

Hmm but its the same difference:

User guide opens a basic browser page and loads ps4-exploit-host because of the DNS redirect.

Browser would do the same thing.

Is it really any more successful?

I have never had an issue with the user guide method.

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try with latest exploit host.

Run hen, then on pc select the payload with the relevant number.

Thank you for your reply.
I tried it with the latest 4.0.1 host on 4.05 fw, but now I get stuck at sending payload message.
Maybe I should update the fw to 4.55?
anyone having the same issue with pro?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply.
I tried it with the latest 4.0.1 host on 4.05 fw, but now I get stuck at sending payload message.
Maybe I should update the fw to 4.55?
anyone having the same issue with pro?

Hmm I was using 4.0.1 last night with no issue.

I dont have a Pro though, just OG 500GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2