Hacking [GUIDE] AIO PS4 Exploit Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endlessfaith

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, I followed the guide by setting the DNS, and then go to the User Guide and select the Holy Grill.
The Debug Settings showed up and when I clicked into Game, I receive an error CE-30129-5 but is still able to install PKG.
When I tried to launch the PKG it then tells me "Cannot use the content. Cannot connect to the server to verify the licence."
Does anyone knows how to solve those issues? And do I need to always launch the exploit to get Debug Settings everytime I turn off my PS4? Thanks!

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I followed the guide by setting the DNS, and then go to the User Guide and select the Holy Grill.
The Debug Settings showed up and when I clicked into Game, I receive an error CE-30129-5 but is still able to install PKG.
When I tried to launch the PKG it then tells me "Cannot use the content. Cannot connect to the server to verify the licence."
Does anyone knows how to solve those issues? And do I need to always launch the exploit to get Debug Settings everytime I turn off my PS4? Thanks!
Well. You need a fake signed game. You cant just use any pkg.

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pro tips:

+ Running payload after payload on the the exploit host webpage can crash the console: shut down in between if you have to run one after another, or find a combo that works.

Shutting down the console makes the payload gone, so how do I make multiple payload running at the same time on Pro?

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@KiiWii: Thank you for the tutorial. However, I don't get the tip where you say the PS4 must not be put in rest mode. It allows to keep the payload between 2 game sessions which is cool. What is is the reason behind this tip?

Reactions: KiiWii

dd2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was a ps plus member and i downloaded a bunch of games that were offered for free to ps plus member. After the membership expired, i cannot launch the games anymore, i've got a lock sign in the right bottom corner. I tried to use holy grail, but it does not unlock the games. My understanding is that they are not fake signed. So my question is, can we expect some sort of fake license payload, similar to ps vita's NoNpDrm, in the future? would it be even possible with kernel exploit on 4.55? or we need to get even more privileges like hacked SAMU?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was a ps plus member and i downloaded a bunch of games that were offered for free to ps plus member. After the membership expired, i cannot launch the games anymore, i've got a lock sign in the right bottom corner. I tried to use holy grail, but it does not unlock the games. My understanding is that they are not fake signed. So my question is, can we expect some sort of fake license payload, similar to ps vita's NoNpDrm, in the future? would it be even possible with kernel exploit on 4.55? or we need to get even more privileges like hacked SAMU?
Possibly, but probably not for quite some time (and just for the future, that's pretty much the answer to every "Is x possible?" question). Unless you have horrible and/or metered internet you should just delete them and then redownload them at a later date.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pro tips:

+ Running payload after payload on the the exploit host webpage can crash the console: shut down in between if you have to run one after another, or find a combo that works.

Shutting down the console makes the payload gone, so how do I make multiple payload running at the same time on Pro?

For example running same payload twice in a row will cause os panic.

Another example: You can run HEN, then stooged back up fine on 4.05 (not tested yet on 4.55)

You can also run Hen, then game mod payload, then run game to have cheats or mod menus.

Its about finding a combination that works.

@OperationNT it just causes a system freeze while trying to enter rest mode. Perhaps future versions will iron out this bug, perhaps not.

From experience I recommend not to use rest mode.

Can this be self hosted yet?

Of course :)

Simply host al-azifs "explots" folders on your own webserver, or use stooged android tool "ps4serve2" for 4.55.

Reactions: khara02
D

Deleted-355425

For example running same payload twice in a row will cause os panic.

Another example: You can run HEN, then stooged back up fine on 4.05 (not tested yet on 4.55)

You can also run Hen, then game mod payload, then run game to have cheats or mod menus.

Its about finding a combination that works.

@OperationNT it just causes a system freeze while trying to enter rest mode. Perhaps future versions will iron out this bug, perhaps not.

From experience I recommend not to use rest mode.

Of course :)

Simply host al-azifs "explots" folders on your own webserver, or use stooged android tool "ps4serve2" for 4.55.

I was thinking of buying a WiFi usb memory stick, would that work?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by KiiWii,
D

Deleted-355425

Oh yeah I have a WiFi SD card for the wii u too. Maybe I could try it in a usb to SD adaptor lol.

Reactions: KiiWii

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
or use stooged android tool "ps4serve2" for 4.55.

Google gives nothing on this. Where can I get that Android app?

Also another question. I have a fsigned Uncharted 4 PKG. It's the game without the updates. Is there a way to install the update PKGs? Can I use the update PKGs from PSN to install them over my U4 fsigned PKG?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Google gives nothing on this. Where can I get that Android app?

Also another question. I have a fsigned Uncharted 4 PKG. It's the game without the updates. Is there a way to install the update PKGs? Can I use the update PKGs from PSN to install them over my U4 fsigned PKG?

1. Stooged's main thread is over at hax. Here is V1.2 of PS4serve2: http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/ER2a4dTD/file.html

2. You can update games if you can find the update PKG files (and you dont need those to be fsigned).

I linked to orbismodding site in the "Pro tips" section for updates.

Just read carefully and make sure the update is 4.55 or lower, otherwise you will have to uninstall the entire game to remove the update as it integrates woth the installation on your PS4.

Remove all and reinstall is the only way. It shouldnt affect game saves though.. phew.

Last edited by KiiWii,
D

Deleted-355425

I read that you need usb3 to use as an external hdd is this true? If I want to just install a pkg from a usb stick to my internal hdd on the PS4 can I use a usb2 thumb drive to hold the pkg file to install in my internal PS4 hdd? I just bought a 128gb thumb drive but it’s usb2 and I’m worried I can’t use it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I read that you need usb3 to use as an external hdd is this true? If I want to just install a pkg from a usb stick to my internal hdd on the PS4 can I use a usb2 thumb drive to hold the pkg file to install in my internal PS4 hdd? I just bought a 128gb thumb drive but it’s usb2 and I’m worried I can’t use it.

Try it out mate, I have 2 USB 3.0 hdds (one 2TB the other 4TB) so I cant test that for you. However I would imagine you only need USB 2.0 to load an update from a thumb drive.

EDIT:

Infact where I used to work we updated consoles (PS4) via usb stick all the time and there is no way those ancient sticks were 3.0... so for update FW via usb 2.0 must be fine, but for extended storage 3.0 is a must for speedy loading.

On the official PS4 website it stated 3.0 min (I imagine) for moving games to external and then being able to run from there (Feature from 4.5x iirc). That would make sense for read/write speed.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...are/storage---data/ps4--external-hdd-support/

Last edited by KiiWii,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...