CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a beta release. Doesn't count.

beta always counts, its a release anint it? YESSSS ERRMAHGERD ERMAGERD ERMAGERD ERMAGERD!!! YES YES YES, the stupid little piece of plastic i payed $80 bucks for 6 months ago, will finaly be useful. forget about WOW, im going to be playin monster hunter, and... and.... OH MY GOD! YES!
EDIT: i actually read the page now so....
ok, rant time: THEY HAD THE EXPLOIT WORKING FULLY AND THEY DIDNT RELEASE THE EXPLOIT??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!????!!!!?!!?!?@!?!~@?!!!#?!?@!?@??@@!?#?@!?$@@?@?!?#??!??!~!?!~!1 WHY DIDNT THEY RELEASE IT? DID THEY LOOK ANYWHERE BESIDES THE ROCK THEY LIVE IN? CLEARLY EVERYBODY WANTED IT EVEN IF IT DIDNT WORK BUT IT DID WORK, FULLY IN FACT!! THEY WERE "POLISHING IT" BUT THEY COULDNT, A 2 MONTHY WASTE OF OUR TIME!
Uggggh, at least its rleased

Reactions: nxwing

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, im going to update the game, its running again, ROUND 2: When will it be out of public beta?

My date remains the same. I predict they're going to keep it in public beta until they find a non-game-based exploit vector. Then they'll push that to official and spend a month "polishing" their new exploit

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made some updates to the game: know that round 2 isnt over yet! Round 2 is:" Guess when Gateway 3.0 will come out of beta!", but that hasnt happened yet, its still 3.1.1 PUBLIC BETA, so round 2 is still on.

Does this mean I automatically win if no one else guesses?? XD
you didnt lose yet! ;)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay posting again:

April 1st 2015, Cubic Ninja Support and Ultra 3.2 release.
Sauce: KARL3DS hijacked .3dsx bootloader.

Does this mean I automatically win if no one else guesses?? XD

okay, so i found this post by vinscool, posted on the same day as the update, but i didnt post id be accepting more guesses until the day after the update. this post was after the update, though... so should i keep it up TotalInsanity4? if i do you wont get the skittles unless you win.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, so i found this post by vinscool, posted on the same day as the update, but i didnt post id be accepting more guesses until the day after the update. this post was after the update, though... so should i keep it up TotalInsanity4? if i do you wont get the skittles unless you win.

Ask VinsCool, I don't care about the Skittles THAT much XD Vinny, is that your guess, or are you out for this round?

Reactions: VinsCool

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know, but i made the game, im gonna stick to it, i want to keep this fair. plus, who could turn down a free bag of skittles?

Like I said, VinsCools choice. If he claims the guess, then it can count as his, if not, then I choose to stay the only member of round two unless someone else guesses :) you can choose if this is fair or not XD

Edit: Well, I take that back, because if he claims his guess, it would kind of sort of be making a new one, so I'll keep my current status until someone else makes a guess ^_^

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, VinsCools choice. If he claims the guess, then it can count as his, if not, then I choose to stay the only member of round two unless someone else guesses :) you can choose if this is fair or not XD

Edit: Well, I take that back, because if he claims his guess, it would kind of sort of be making a new one, so I'll keep my current status until someone else makes a guess ^_^

fine by me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1