jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Man, I hate it, I have major trust issues with girls and its just causing me and my girlfriend to have massive arguments over stuff we dont really need to. Am i the only guy who cant bite his tounge and just learn to trust.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Man, I hate it, I have major trust issues with girls and its just causing me and my girlfriend to have massive arguments over stuff we dont really need to. Am i the only guy who cant bite his tounge and just learn to trust.
You better watch it. It could be another guy, or a girl.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Sometimes bite your tongue is not enough, sometimes you need to [spanish]apretartelos[/spanish] which means "grab your nuts and live with it"
On a psychologic point of view: Maybe it´s only self esteem related fear.
lecture.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
You can't even really trust yourself, much less anyone else.
What else can you do though, if their's no evidence she's doing anything wrong, you just gotta hope she really isn't.
If you're just being paranoid, you'll eventually run her off anyway.
I've been lied to by someone I loved. I checked up and found out. When it's obvious, you'll know.
Trust is hard to come by for some, but just bite your tongue and keep your eyes open.
If she is doing something wrong, but thinks you won't find out/aren't looking into it, she'll slip up, eventually.
Trust me, the night has a thousand eyes.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Cheers man, Its just like everytime she talks to a boy i get jealous and wound up. Its probally cos i wind myself up just thinking she likes every boy she talks to when deep down i know she dont. It happens with every girl i ever go out with. Sorry to hear about your pain too
frown.gif
I guess im too paranoid and i over react about every small thing!

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cheers man, Its just like everytime she talks to a boy i get jealous and wound up. Its probally cos i wind myself up just thinking she likes every boy she talks to when deep down i know she dont. It happens with every girl i ever go out with.

I know what you mean on this one. It's gonna happen though. You're never going to find a girl that talks to no man but you. Like the above post, you'll usually know if something is up. A distancing between the two of you, or just loss of general affection. I trust the girl I'm with now, it's better than being paranoid all the time, but I do keep my eye out as well.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't be too hard on yourself. I've run off more than a few with my insecurity, then when I found someone I knew I could trust, she ran off with another guy. It's a tricky world. Just remember, the balance is in the center most of the time. Don't be too paranoid, but don't be naive either. Good luck amigo.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Thanks guys. I'll say sorry to her and apologize and just try to chill out more. Im just a bit upset cos recently i dont get to see her as much. Ahh well, Like you guys said its a tough world out there. I jst hope she accepts my apology
smile.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I'll say sorry to her and apologize and just try to chill out more. Im just a bit upset cos recently i dont get to see her as much. Ahh well, Like you guys said its a tough world out there. I jst hope she accepts my apology
smile.gif

Again, I understand this one. My girl does college full time. 4 days a week, and exams are this week as well. The other 3 days she works from 7 am to 7 pm. I hardly ever see her, and it's driving me nuts!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like everyone, trust no one.

But dude, she's your girlfriend for a reason right? 16 months? Did you just now start doubting her? Sounds like a phase to me, all relationships go through this...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have trust issues too. I also seem to have an uncanny ability to know when the woman isn't being honest with me or is just not telling me something. It tends to scare them that I can do that.

Probably the main reason I'm alone now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...