Hacking Grand Knights History English Patch Alpha (looking for help)

Hiboux

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just one more thing, i thought that i could play it perfect, because i tested with a file save that i already had but when i started a new game i got stuck in the black now loading screen after the tutorial, but i managed something, i started a new game in the clear ISO and saved after the tutorial, then i loaded the game in the patched ISO and it worked perfect.(Obs; for those who get stuck in the black screen after the tutorial, this should solve.) Besides, everyone should give a big thank you to justfuit , nice translation.

D

Deleted User

Anything new in 1.2a or just some minor fixes(if so then what's new)?

Also, I have to apologize but those who have downloaded the uncompressed patch will have to redownload it. I use a script to build the patch and found that one of the original Japanese files snuck in there instead of the translated one.

This should be the last patch until major proof-read changes.

justfuit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yikes, didn't realize the link would get taken down due to traffic. Thanks to NicoBlogs for posting the mirror.

EDIT: I posted another mirror link in the original post.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way someone can upload the pre-patched files? I can't even get xDelta to open. I know I'll have some problems when I actually get the game next week.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's already up on nico-bloggames. Just like everything, even the merged ISOs for FF-Type 0 that Sky wouldn't release because he wasn't promoting piracy lol

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
It's already up on *snip*. Just like everything, even the merged ISOs for FF-Type 0 that Sky wouldn't release because he wasn't promoting piracy lol

Careful there.. were I you I would remove one part from your sentence to avoid a warning.
It's just useless nuisance for you and a certain other good member here, I hope you'll be considerate enough: that's the least you can do to show some gratitude.
tl;dr: This forum isn't supposed to promote piracy.

Reactions: Randqalan

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha I'm prolly the most grateful person for this patch I've been asking the previous translators where they've pulled out the text from the ISO for years! Looking and looking kenma sent me some stuff but my computer was scared to open it and then this comes out of nowhere I have a gf but I'll get on my knees for justfuit and uhm "praise" him this is what I've been waiting for since 2011! I find out about this right before Wolfenstein comes out too! Injury to insult I DL this right before my gf wants to watch cloud atlas HONESTLY JUSTFUIT I LOVE YOU BUT SOME WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!!! LOL

Thefreeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thx alot for this patch and all the work! x3

Someone is having issues with the music and sound in the game?
Because the game work almost perfect ( 0 crash,0 screen of death) but i can't hear any kind of sound :(

Sry for my awful english.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx alot for this patch and all the work! x3

Someone is having issues with the music and sound in the game?
Because the game work almost perfect ( 0 crash,0 screen of death) but i can't hear any kind of sound :(

Sry for my awful english.

Sounds to me like bad patching process but would you mind letting us know what CFW you are using
re patch and I am using PRO-C2 collection 6.20 works great so far for me :yaypsp:

D

Deleted User

How do you start a new game if you already have a save file? i mean it loads the saved file as soon as the game loads and it won't even ask you if that's what you want. :S
So any other way besides deleting the save from the stick?

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a chance to install I recnetly installed 6.20 Pro-C2 Permanent CFW for my 3000 and everything works. Will play Union for my 3000, Lorgres for 1000, and Avalon for VITA...
Please let me come to your house and and leave gifts at the steps YOU ARE A GOD SIR!

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if it's possible to start a server so us americans can play online to fight for the continent instead of offline. There's gotta be a way to hack the game to get the online mode to connect to a different IP address possibly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4