Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Graal Online

Graal Online is an MMORPG but what makes it unique is that it's a copy of Zelda: A Link To The Past.
You should become a free Member and go to Player Worlds and choose the room "Classic" to get used to the game.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I remember playing Graal. No ever spoke to me there for some reason.
blink.gif

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Linkiboy said:
I used to play it back when it was still Zelda online and you could design maps

I used to play it when it was Zelda Online to, I think you can still design maps.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I used to play this years ago.
It was in it's prime during the 1.4 version (sometime before 2000 iirc). That's when it officially supported playerworlds, before it went pay-to-play, and before the stupid bomy things.
And yea, you can still make levels with it, but it's become increasingly more difficult. I used to make levels for N-Pulse and Graal 2001 (now called Bomy World or something). Some of my stuff is still online. Not my best stuff though.
I could rant quite a bit about the good times and bad times.

It's funny that this came up today though. I was just thinking about it yesterday and how much I miss playing it back before it started to suck.

I wonder if I could get my hands on GServer 1.39 again.
unsure.gif

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Samutz said:
I used to play this years ago.
It was in it's prime during the 1.4 version (sometime before 2000 iirc). That's when it officially supported playerworlds, before it went pay-to-play, and before the stupid bomy things.
And yea, you can still make levels with it, but it's become increasingly more difficult. I used to make levels for N-Pulse and Graal 2001 (now called Bomy World or something). Some of my stuff is still online. Not my best stuff though.
I could rant quite a bit about the good times and bad times.

It's funny that this came up today though. I was just thinking about it yesterday and how much I miss playing it back before it started to suck.

I wonder if I could get my hands on GServer 1.39 again.
unsure.gif

Maybe, you will have to look around.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ocarina said:
Graal Online

Graal Online is an MMORPG but what makes it unique is that it's a copy of Zelda: A Link To The Past.
You should become a free Member and go to Player Worlds and choose the room "Classic" to get used to the game.
LOL

I may try it.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Heh, Graal Online, this brings back memories. I use to work on Graal Online. Thanks to me, the developers added several bug fixes and improvements especially to the scripting engine. I use to work on Graal Kingdoms, Graal 2001, NPulse and many other servers.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Narin said:
Heh, Graal Online, this brings back memories. I use to work on Graal Online. Thanks to me, the developers added several bug fixes and improvements especially to the scripting engine. I use to work on Graal Kingdoms, Graal 2001, NPulse and many other servers.

Interesting.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing this WAY back in the days when it was single player, but you could hop online with the other people on the server (about 5 or 6 people). You had to save your online game to your hard drive (it was very odd). I believe this was just after the Zelda Online days. I played for a number of years when it was free (and fun!). I even remember the Graal3d days. When it went pay to play the whole game went to shit. I actually visited there the other day and it's a mere shadow of it's former glory. Brings a tear to my eyes really!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, someone could've told me this existed like, years back when it was good!
Well, I'm giving it a go now, but it doesn't look too great. Playing single-player, then going straight into multiplayer sounds cool as well.

Just logged on, the bastard cheating scum only give you 4 hours when it says 5 hours on their site. Not that I'll be playing it for that long anyway...

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Hey, someone could've told me this existed like, years back when it was good!
Well, I'm giving it a go now, but it doesn't look too great. Playing single-player, then going straight into multiplayer sounds cool as well.

Just logged on, the bastard cheating scum only give you 4 hours when it says 5 hours on their site. Not that I'll be playing it for that long anyway...

That's alright, all the heart got sucked out of that game a long time ago!

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was one of the admins on a fairly popular server back in the day. Ah..Graal was good. I made maps, did a lot of custom NPC's...It was fun.

I'm sure it's now gone all to shit. Oh well....

Stowen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like the Graal from back in the day, check out www.graal.in. Its OLD graal, and it's FREE! You can host your own servers too. The only downfall is no NPC-Server. But it doesnt stop us much at all. Give it a peek!
smile.gif
And your welcome in advance
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon