Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I just got my first phone today... I still need to activate it and all, but it is still awesome ^^.

It is an early b-day present from my parents... And that is about... A Month from now (June 12).

So happy ^^.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks really nice. I have always wanted to try out a phone with one of those mini keyboards but my fingers have always been to bulky to try.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Very nice! Now you're ruined for any normal non-qwerty phone! =) I cannot imagine to not have a keyboard after my Nokia 9300

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey thats pretty sweet and gguess what.....i jus got that exact same phone for free with some plan from fido

i think ur parents had enough poinyts to get it for free

alott of people are gettin it
the thing i like best is the touch screen dialing

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raki said:
Very nice! Now you're ruined for any normal non-qwerty phone! =) I cannot imagine to not have a keyboard after my Nokia 9300

yeah, I have a t-mobile g1, I don't know how anyone can live with a phone without a qwerty/qwertz keyboard (like the jesusphone)

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UltraMagnus said:
Raki said:

yeah, I have a t-mobile g1, I don't know how anyone can live with a phone without a qwerty/qwertz keyboard (like the jesusphone)

yeah it's total crap to write a text on a jesusphone/jesuspod touch because you cannot feel those virtual keyboards

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update, I got it activated today since yesterday it wasn't working ^^. Now I just need vouchers since I am going pre-paid. Please don't say that Monthly gots all these extra features... I don't need em. Quite happy with the phone itself.... And don't really care about extra features. Just the basics.

@ Edge ~ I wonder how big your fingers are...? They can't be that big...

@ Raki ~ Haha. It is my first phone and am pretty psyched...

@ Anaxs ~ Woot~! Canada FTW~ But Philippines pwns Canada since that is where I am from~!. Anyway... Getting it free means going with a plan? I went with no plan since I didn't want to pay monthly... Unless you are referring to using Fido Dollars to buy the phone... >Not sure xDD. And Fido pwns Rogers anyday~!. Just before they were bought by Rogers....

@ Ultra ~ That is a nice phone ^^. I would get a phone at T-Mobile if I was living in the USA. That Sidekick one... Forget most things about it... But you slide it and the top rotates and under it has a QWERTY/QWERTZ keyboard.

@ Raki again ~ When you refer to the Jesus Phone.. Is that the iPhone :wtf:.

Friend has one... He says it is too expensive monthly xDD

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
Well, I just got my first phone today... I still need to activate it and all, but it is still awesome ^^.

It is an early b-day present from my parents... And that is about... A Month from now (June 12).

So happy ^^.

QUOTE(anaxs @ May 21 2009, 01:38 PM) hey thats pretty sweet and gguess what.....i jus got that exact same phone for free with some plan from fido

i think ur parents had enough poinyts to get it for free

alott of people are gettin it
the thing i like best is the touch screen dialing

Fuckin' Canadians.

You and your ridiculous QWERTY keyboards.

Your hateful touch screens.

Excuse me while I learn to type with T9.

I'm going to take this clamshell phone and enjoy it.

Especially while I pick up calls with a Samsung P2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout