Status
Not open for further replies.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotten good news , Sara Evans liked my song she wrote it down fast 5 sec wow on pad with a pen

That what Gary told me shes fast .

Hear is my song I wrote , If your guys are new to Gbatemp.net

Cob Web's

I know that memories you welll never turn to dust. Some stand so long as I never make a fuss
We try so hard to make them wish they never came to be. But your mind keeps them times and folds them in by me .

Love is a cob web ,Told I was bob tedd , Wish I could top that ,Knowing it all Matt ,Grab me close baby , Wish you was maybe ,We all know whats all been said. Love is A cob web .

Come in my dear and face your fears , And what he did to you remeber that things well always stick to glue . Reach up hard and grab some stars and know well stand by you. Them day's pass as we all go boo hoo Walk on by someday well rye and hope it came to be. Times are ruff and all is tuff as words stay by me take some pie and ride on by and we will try to flee , Them days are great and don't relate what there word mean to me .

Love is a cob web ,Told I was bob tedd , Wish I could top that ,Knowing it all Matt ,grab me close baby ,Wish you was maybe ,We all know whats all been said , Love is A cob web .

Love is a cod web , Love is Ah Cob web , Love is a cob weaaahhhh-eb -eb ( Wooo -Hoooo ...)

Know me Love is A cob web miss you alway's and remeber that your love ones , your Pets ,Friend, Nabors goes for my lost dog Smokey Love you boy miss you hope your hearts stays in mind take care buddy see you soon someday . And always Love is A cob web don't forget me peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!