Not open for further replies.

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I got bullied the other day for not playing Fortnite. I was thrown in a trash can and they gave me a swirly in the restroom.

All the popular kids play fortnite. But I am not cool enough to sit at the popular table. I get made fun of all the time and girls reject me. They say ewww you don't play Fortnite gross.

I cry myself to sleep everyday. They shoot spit balls at me and I'm always getting picked on. I tried telling the teacher but they have favoritism for the popular fortnite kids so they don't take me seriously.

I tried playing fortnite but they laughed at me and said that I will suck. My hands and fingers are so uncoordinated that I lost instantly then they told me to got read a book Einstein and gave me a wet willy.

I want to be the cool kid. But I'm not cool enough for fortnite.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bullied the other day for not playing Fortnite. I was thrown in a trash can and they gave me a swirly in the restroom.

All the popular kids play fortnite. But I am not cool enough to sit at the popular table. I get made fun of all the time and girls reject me. They say ewww you don't play Fortnite gross.

I cry myself to sleep everyday. They shoot spit balls at me and I'm always getting picked on. I tried telling the teacher but they have favoritism for the popular fortnite kids so they don't take me seriously.

I tried playing fortnite but they laughed at me and said that I will suck. My hands and fingers are so uncoordinated that I lost instantly then they told me to got read a book Einstein and gave me a wet willy.

I want to be the cool kid. But I'm not cool enough for fortnite.
Go above the teachers head to ther superiors

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Superiors scare me they have a strict scary face

I skipped school the other day to avoid ketchup packets being thrown at me.

I want to be a cool fortnite kid. I brought a fornite backpack to school to try to fit in.

Last edited by SG854,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Superiors scare me they have a strict scary face

I skipped school the other day to avoid ketchup packets being thrown at me.

I want to be a cool fortnite kid. I brought a fornite backpack to school to try to fit in.
Your going to keep being bullied no matter what u try to do to "fit in" going to the superiors is the only solution

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Enderyuna89

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
these people are just fucking toxic.

they might be laughing now, but later youre going to be the one laughing at them once theyre downhill
i hope things get more better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you wanna commit suicide just drink prime