Got bad news

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get why people would steal a dog, this isnt seinfeld...
as Vulpes Abnocto said, with a pure breed then can make some money off of it, but mixed breed little to nothing, not worth the trouble

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People who do this and kidnap animals are almost worse than those that kidnap human beings.

Said people should never be let out into society, in fact, they should be locked in a dark room, isolated from existence.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Oveneise said:
Dude... thats TERRIBLE! I really do hope your police can find your dog for you...

People have to wait what was it, 24-48 hours before they can file a missing persons report. Could you imagine how high of a priority a dog is on the police lists?
The wait time is a myth. There is nothing stating a national or state waiting time it would all be done locally by police. Most police will immediately begin an investigation if they feel someone is missing otherwise they say fuck it and file the person as a runaway.

Hopefully the dog will be returned to you.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would probally punch everyone person in the face in a 20 Mile radius and scream
at them YOU GOT MY DOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
If that happened to me D=

I feel sorry for you man.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow this really reminds me Wanko To Kurasou. *stares at avatar*

That sucks. I remember when we were going to buy a dog, it got stolen from the pet store before we could take it home >_>;;
Hope your dog returns (or gets returned) home safely and unharmed. This world is full of morons.

What someone should do (albeit it's slightly cruel) is put a GPS collar on a very nice looking dog, let the white van kidnap it, and get everyone who has a missing dog in the area together to go beat the fucking shit out of the guys wherever the van stops.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steve007 said:
Yup Wed. night I let my dog go out and use the bath room at 4:00 am

I went to use it my self I heard A bark as he ran off the steps then a hassle with a fight my dad woke up and went back to sleep

A white van nab him and drove off with no tags
frown.gif

called the cop I can't go in to what about to him to my dog
frown.gif

All I can do is pray for him to return means get away from them and come home safe its not gonna happen he could be to far to find him in time I hate to say it But Smokey I love you boy I well miss you Bows head to show his respects

(Cry's) though I got 2 dogs now Smokey made 3 it was my dads dog

Jeez. You shouldn't get your eyes off of your dog. You should use the leash no matter what. There are weird people out there.. Some people napped dogs for money or ship dog for DOG FOOD! SCARY! I am disappoint in you. Whats wrong with you ? This dog is scared. Oh man. I feel sad right now.. Jeez!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging