MollyChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this isn't quite the right place to post this, but

The announcing of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for.... everything that isn't a Nintendo console got me asking this question again

Are there any decent PSX emulators for Wii?
I know there's that WiiSX one that is SUPPOSEDLY good, but when I tried it, it refused to run any of the games I wanted to play (mainly Mega Man 8)
It skipped the opening FMV and repeatedly restarted the title screen animation in MM8 (think like a record skipping, that's what it did)
It just completely ignored any controller inputs in LSD
And I stopped trying games when Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo outright just crashed it completely

So, where can I find a PSX emulator for Wii homebrew that can actually play games?

InfiniteBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSX and N64 emulators are not particularly developed for Wii. They're experimental at best, so you're probably out of options past WiiSX.

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if this isn't quite the right place to post this, but

The announcing of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for.... everything that isn't a Nintendo console got me asking this question again

Are there any decent PSX emulators for Wii?
I know there's that WiiSX one that is SUPPOSEDLY good, but when I tried it, it refused to run any of the games I wanted to play (mainly Mega Man 8)
It skipped the opening FMV and repeatedly restarted the title screen animation in MM8 (think like a record skipping, that's what it did)
It just completely ignored any controller inputs in LSD
And I stopped trying games when Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo outright just crashed it completely

So, where can I find a PSX emulator for Wii homebrew that can actually play games?

For Megaman 8 the solution is to use Nintendon't - Megaman Anniversary Collection

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill