Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Airplane trip is coming soon somewhere in August for me! 5hours... Bleh. Really long.

I need games to keep my busy. Nothing boring... RPGs will get boring in 5 hours. You can request, but really looking for fun games that will keep you busy xDD. Homebrew is accepted as well...

Games like Professor Layton, Mario Hoops, Mario Kart. Always keep me busy and never get me bored.. Professor Layton, will do all of the puzzles and so on.

And if there are, any tower defense games or homebrew!

Thanks ^^

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Splych said:
Airplane trip is coming soon somewhere in August for me! 5hours... Bleh. Really long.

I need games to keep my busy. Nothing boring... RPGs will get boring in 5 hours. You can request, but really looking for fun games that will keep you busy xDD. Homebrew is accepted as well...

Games like Professor Layton, Mario Hoops, Mario Kart. Always keep me busy and never get me bored.. Professor Layton, will do all of the puzzles and so on.

And if there are, any tower defense games or homebrew!

Thanks ^^

Tower of Defense by Noda. That's a homebrew, google it.
Also Mario Kart DS and maybe Phoenix Wright?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Clubhouse games, got it. Tower Defense, downloading and putting onto Micro SD Card. Phoenix Wright, gotta find that ^^

Oh and, do you guys think that the air plane people will take away my AceKard? AceKard is like $12 so I am not afraid to get it taken away. I will just buy an all new one xDD.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Clubhouse games, got it. Tower Defense, downloading and putting onto Micro SD Card. Phoenix Wright, gotta find that ^^

Oh and, do you guys think that the air plane people will take away my AceKard? AceKard is like $12 so I am not afraid to get it taken away. I will just buy an all new one xDD.
how would they take it away? they don't look at your ds and say "that's illegal" & take it away.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep download the whole Series of Pheonix Wrights. Its going to keep you busy for threw the whole trip. I play it non stop and I am already upto the 3rd game.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aiight. So everyone thinks it is alright to bring my DS Lite + AceKard 2.1 + 4GB MicroSD Card? I am gonna delete the music off of it, then put it onto my Zen. I haven't updated the music from my Zen in months xP.

And got the whole series of Phoenix Wright + Apollo Justice. Anything else I should get? You can tell me some good RPG games as well. Done FF-III,FF-IV, Chrono Trigger, Partners in Time...? What else?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Played the Ouendan games? If not, get them. But don't forget the headphones otherwise people on the plane will think you're a horrible god damned weaboo and will try and burn you alive.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ouendan... Elite Beat Agents xDD. That game was epic... Time to put get it again. I already got Tetris... Used to have space invaders ^^.

So these are the games I am gonna get now...
Space Invaders
Elite Beat Agents
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

The Ouendan don't have any parts where you need to understand right O_O. Cause I don't want to have a hard time playing and not understanding xDD.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Splych said:
Ouendan... Elite Beat Agents xDD. That game was epic... Time to put get it again. I already got Tetris... Used to have space invaders ^^.

So these are the games I am gonna get now...
Space Invaders
Elite Beat Agents
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

The Ouendan don't have any parts where you need to understand right O_O. Cause I don't want to have a hard time playing and not understanding xDD.

Same gameplay as EBA, and the menus are pretty limited so I wouldn't worry about that.

Plus the best part is, is that you can make up a story for the characters in the small scenes on the top screen
yaynds.gif

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
If SD card space is an issue:

Big Bang Mini
The Humans
Boing! Docomodoke
Peggle DS
Great Giana Sisters

Black Sigil is 16 megs for an RPG, but your mileage may vary if it's good or not.

I liked My World, My Way which clocked in at 64 megs. It's not full of CGI cutscenes or voice overs, but it does include a very "wink wink" fourth wall breaking RPG story.

Desktop Tower Defense is tiny, 8 Megs, but not as good as Ninjatown, which gives you better graphics, better story, and better design.

Puchi Puchi Virus can be fun, too, and is only 8 megs.

Nervous Brickdown is an Arkanoid/Brickbreaker type game from the studio that made Big Bang Mini. It includes lots of variations and additions to the genre and is only 16 megs, might be good to have on there.

Kirby's Squeak Squad is still my favorite Nintendo DS platformer so far, and at only 64 megs, you can't go wrong.

Of course, this entire post is based on the theory of limited card size. Maybe I'm just spoiled with my two 8-gig ones.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you kidding me!? SD Card will never be an issue! I will just use my secondary SD Card if I need more space. Or I could just delete the games I don't play ^^

That Ouendan thing is awesome... Make your own stories ^^

BTW, am looking at videos for all the games you said Donator. I tried kirby and luckily for me, I actually own the game. Very first NDS Game ^^.

Big Bang Mini, saw a preview in Nintendo Power, looked fun. The Humans, saw a video and looked fun. Boing! Docomodoke, I saw a video... Nyeh, will see if I can fit it in. Peggle DS, looks also Nyeh, so will also see if it will fit in. Great Giana Sisters looks stupid xDD, I am not trying that. Black Sigil is like Chrono Trigger so no >_

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time Hollow-fun but short. Should last about 5 hours non-stop.
Bangai-O Spirits-record for smallest nds game at 6.39Mb trimmed or prove me wrong.
QUOTE said:
That Ouendan thing is awesome... Make your own stories ^^

armageddan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bik75 said:
Tetris ds will keep you hooked.
Picross is also good fun.

second the tetis ds you gotta get that to keep you busy. many different game play styles will keep you busy for a while lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1