Misc Goldeneye Wii FC's

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CanadaX21 said:
I wish this game had some way for you to communicate with people on your friends list, that way you could coordinate what type of matches you want to play
frown.gif

A group I play with has been using a combination of chat and Skype to talk while we play. I'm actually thankful there's no voice chat built into the game. That way I don't have to listen to prepubescent teens screaming LOLFag and Newb in my ear.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
h0ser81 said:
CanadaX21 said:
I wish this game had some way for you to communicate with people on your friends list, that way you could coordinate what type of matches you want to play
frown.gif

A group I play with has been using a combination of chat and Skype to talk while we play. I'm actually thankful there's no voice chat built into the game. That way I don't have to listen to prepubescent teens screaming LOLFag and Newb in my ear.
There is a mute function in most games.

StathisK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@ xSolidSnake

Every time I get an invite and I accept it, I get the " Joining friends party" then " Either this player is not online, you have been removed from their Friend Roster"

sK

PrinceNOOB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StathisK said:
@ xSolidSnake

Every time I get an invite and I accept it, I get the " Joining friends party" then " Either this player is not online, you have been removed from their Friend Roster"

sK
Yeah I invited you but it said you invited me so I left then went to check and then it said no invites. When you invited me again it worked fine though xD gg's in the Hero mode btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now