Whisky1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hello,

I have an ISO file of God of War Ghosts of Sparta. My PSP is hacked with HEN 6.35. But the game runs very slow, the intro movie is slow and the sound is choppy, the menu screen is slow too. Is this a bad ISO dumb? Does the game work on prometheus at all?

Please give me some advice.

Thank you!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a PSP 3001 with ChickHEN 5.03 Gen-C Full, and the game worked perfectly. Could be your file is a .cso which suck. Or as you said, just a bad dump.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Whisky1981 said:
Hello,

I have an ISO file of God of War Ghosts of Sparta. My PSP is hacked with HEN 6.35. But the game runs very slow, the intro movie is slow and the sound is choppy, the menu screen is slow too. Is this a bad ISO dumb? Does the game work on prometheus at all?

Please give me some advice.

Thank you!
dump*

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Feb 6 2011, 08:24 PM) I had a PSP 3001 with ChickHEN 5.03 Gen-C Full, and the game worked perfectly. Could be your file is a .cso which suck. Or as you said, just a bad dump.
Probably not.

Whisky, maybe you should try formatting or clearing your Memory Stick. Specially if it's one of those bigger or cheap ones.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reformat your Memory Stick
wink.gif

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
nIxx said:
Reformat your Memory Stick
wink.gif
And if that doesn't work, try a different memory stick. I once had a legit Sandisk Ultra II that had this exact problem; the only solution was to replace it.

Whisky1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Thank you for all your answers. The file is .cso so this shoul be the problem. Getting a new one (EUR version of 1.88GB) and trying it again.

BTW can I play downloaded PSN titles for PSP with prometheus or some other software exploit? How do I do this in short?

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi