glitched games after switching to big sd card

BuddyXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi im new to homebrew on 3ds just modded my 3ds 2 weeks ago and switched from a 32gb sd card to a 500gb sd card. I didn't have anything smaller so i copied all the files over got the custom themes working and found out that some of my games i had were glitched out and crashed when i launched them so i deleted them and downloaded them again but there was some sort of error and it failed. I don't really have the money to switch to a 128gb sd card so i can't do that. I will post a picture but i can't rn

These are some of the games i remember that glitched
Pokemon crystal
super smash bros for 3ds
and fire emblem awakening

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi im new to homebrew on 3ds just modded my 3ds 2 weeks ago and switched from a 32gb sd card to a 500gb sd card. I didn't have anything smaller so i copied all the files over got the custom themes working and found out that some of my games i had were glitched out and crashed when i launched them so i deleted them and downloaded them again but there was some sort of error and it failed. I don't really have the money to switch to a 128gb sd card so i can't do that. I will post a picture but i can't rn

These are some of the games i remember that glitched
Pokemon crystal
super smash bros for 3ds
and fire emblem awakening

Test the SD card with H2testw with no data on the card, do a full test, write and verify.

BuddyXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i will test everything tomorrow because it will take some time to do it and its pretty late for me
Post automatically merged:

this is the error i got (sorry that it is in dutch i think google translate should do the trick)
FD6D3449-7AFE-48C2-B141-039F87C710BC.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

i just started deleting everything but there is 10gb on the sd card that i can´t delete. is it also fine with 10gb of data on it?

Last edited by BuddyXD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi