H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Nice
biggrin.gif
I might consider donating just a little more than 1$. Ive been watching this project since it started
tongue.gif
(Think it was on PaLib's forum?)

Cant wait to see what it all have turned into.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hold MENUdo in the same regard as Bob's Game and Soulanger in the same regard as Robert Pelloni. How about he gives ME a dollar and I'll consider putting it on my flashcart?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depravo said:
I hold MENUdo in the same regard as Bob's Game and Soulanger in the same regard as Robert Pelloni. How about he gives ME a dollar and I'll consider putting it on my flashcart?
unlike Bob's game,this aint vaporware
wink.gif
.There's proof it exists,i mean you want pics,there's pics,you want videos,you got video's.You want demos,there's demos(coffee sabaw xD).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Depravo said:
I trust Soulanger. I've seen A LOT of proof MENUdo exists, whereas 'Bob' only said he did it and showed some mockup vids.

Love you Alex!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Depravo said:
I trust Soulanger. I've seen A LOT of proof MENUdo exists, whereas 'Bob' only said he did it and showed some mockup vids.

Love you Alex!

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arctic: well if 30 people donated 1 dollar each and with fee(if it was 50%) that will still be $15 and with $15 in the PH you can buy alot of stuff. plus he wants to get a iphone (lucky basturd)...

please note that Soulanger made phases for this project. im not exactly sure but the first stage was making a build that is good enough to release public
2nd phase was the improvements of Gamenow.asia. currently the site is creating a new theme and a iphone version.
and finally the 3rd stage i believe is the open beta.

come on people~
hes been working on it since his senior year in high school (i think) why not spare him a dollar (plus he needs to pay server costs and his coffee
biggrin.gif
)

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unknownsoul said:
Donated just 'cause I have some money laying around.
popoffka said:
Just donated $5, waiting for MENUdo to become available to those who donated :3

Thank you guys. It's generous individuals like you who really provide the return on this indie software that has been developed for so long. All of you that have donated will recieve it in due time. I applaud you all for getting ahead of the curve!

QUOTE(Inunah @ May 20 2010, 01:37 PM)
Do you take Gaia Online virtual currency as a form of donation? I only saw Paypal when I went to donate.

Uh, no man. Unless you can take this Gaia cash to the market
blink.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
saxamo said:
Thank you guys. It's generous individuals like you who really provide the return on this indiesoftware that has been developed for so long. All of you that have donated will recieve it in due time. I applaud you all for getting ahead of the curve!

Correction, soul is not really an indie developer, he is a homebrew enthusiast. An indie developer has a SDK from the company the game/program is on. i don't think soul is intertwined with nintendo

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
saxamo said:
Thank you guys. It's generous individuals like you who really provide the return on this indiesoftware that has been developed for so long. All of you that have donated will recieve it in due time. I applaud you all for getting ahead of the curve!

Correction, soul is not really an indie developer, he is a homebrew enthusiast. An indie developer has a SDK from the company the game/program is on. i don't think soul is intertwined with nintendo

Of course he's an INDEPENDENT developer. He's both. I don't know where you got the term "homebrew enthusiast" but it implies a sense of degredation IMO. He's independent as opposed to being paid for his work. While there are so called indie developers that produce games for the DS, the term is not only applicable to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +1