Status
Not open for further replies.

M1lQU3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've looked all over for the solution to this problem....
First, I'm using ios 58 and booting into genplusGX via latest HBC.

I'v got a ton of MegaCD games and they obviously don't all fit on my SD card, which works fine BTW.
So I cloned the segaplusgx directory from my SD and put it onto my 1TB Fat32 formatted Seagate which
plays wii and GC games fine on through WiiFlow [USBLoader GX doesn't support gamecube loading from HDD].
I change the RomSource from SD to USB but when I try to access any game I get an error like 'can't access file directory Press B to exit'.
Alls good through SD card, just not alot of space for MEGACD Titles.

Please help with this...if anyone has a version of genplusGX 16.0 I would appreciate it,...i've read that's the trick but can't
find a copy of it anywhere. Any other advice appreciated in advance.

Cheers

Last edited by M1lQU3,

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to move the genesisplus directory over to access files on you hard drive. Just make a folder for your mega CD games in your hard drive and put all your iso/bin files there. You should be able to just point the app to that directory. That's how I have it set up. Genesisplus gx app on SD and Roms and bins on USB.

Reactions: cvskid

M1lQU3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of genplusgx are you running...your describing what I'm trying to do.....I'm also stuck on nand emulation, using wiiflow... I always get black screen. Also, which version of DX CIOs have you installed and how?

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off the top of my head Genesis plus gx is v.1.7.5. I'll be home later tonight to look through my setup.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @btjunior sure, that'll cost you death