Poland

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Still, people should stop getting buttmad over it. Games get delayed, deal with it.
My post was sarcastic.

The Butthurt is thoroughly entertaining. Now, I like video games and all but I was never brought to the edge of madness just because a release date was re-scheduled. Hell, people are still waiting for Half-Life 3, Duke Nukem Forever was re-scheduled for what, 13 years? 7 months isn't so bad if they're going to iron out the game and port it to other platforms for a grand release.

I love that this thread here is basically a mission board where us enlightened members to go and make the temp a better place, as well as where to place posts to increase our like meters.
Like Bros. are Liked, the wheel of Likes turns.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
us enlightened members to go and make the temp a better place,
tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love that this thread here is basically a mission board where us enlightened members to go and make the temp a better place, as well as where to place posts to increase our like meters.

It's also our little gossip corner.

We're like The Mean Girls, except without the awkward incest sup-plot (Note: I have not seen The Mean Girls).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I second the No Story motion, it's a self-winding motor of grinding for the sake of online matches, the rest runs down to getting badges and some contrived sub-plot everybody skips right through to get to the battles.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That doesn't change the fact that it was 6 years of farting into chairs and coding Pikachu's Adventures.
Had to wait for teh right time yo.
Ninetndo were scared the world would end in 2012 so they didnt try anything big, now they know their legacy will continue forevar. They can pull all teh stopps
B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y