Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow... im through on both single and doubles... lucky i guess. i wanted some brawling
frown.gif
oh well. il have to wait i suppose. good luck to those who are yet to fight, and congrats on the people who won on their first round.

EDIT: spelling mistake.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ummm i have a question what if we cant agree on a time or date because of a time difference and school and work? or if the person doest reply to you

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apb407 said:
ummm i have a question what if we cant agree on a time or date because of a time difference and school and work? or if the person doest reply to you

1) If the person doesn't reply by the end of contact day, they forfeit the match, as per the rules on the front post.

2) If both people with 72 hours + contact day can't find ANY alloted time, at all, to compete in a match (which seems unlikely, and never happened last tournament), then I will flip a coin to decide the winner. That might sound lame, but last tournament things got insane when I gave extensions, and it was simply too much to keep track of.

legendofninny said:
QUOTE(apb407 @ Mar 24 2008, 11:50 PM) ummm i have a question what if we cant agree on a time or date because of a time difference and school and work? or if the person doest reply to you

the person with most activity will be awarded victory.

(raganook correct me if i'm wrong)

Yes. If I see that one person has been posting and attempting contact, and the other hasn't, I'll award him the forfeit victory.

fightabunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaycee00 said:
Contacted skyrunners and taco thru email...nothing yet

i got your email and me and my partner are working out a time. we'll get back to you soon.

also

Kirby beat Ribo 2-1 (me) in singles match.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raganook said:
2) If both people with 72 hours + contact day can't find ANY alloted time, at all, to compete in a match (which seems unlikely, and never happened last tournament), then I will flip a coin to decide the winner. That might sound lame, but last tournament things got insane when I gave extensions, and it was simply too much to keep track of.

to much to keep track of?
this seems WAY to much to keep track of. 30 single matches and doubles too looks like to much to me. Thats like 4 times more as last tourny.
I realy appreciate you keeping track of everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled