www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bokito?
rofl2.gif

Bokito: The world is in your hand
tongue.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokito_(gorilla)

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I got my cast off, I tried this out. Seems the patch applied to the game alright, but when I try to play it on vba on my wii, game cuts out with a sensor broken message. What is the button combo anyway? Has anyone else run into this problem or is this patch for flashcart only (I know you can turn off RTS on the PC emu to play boktai but you can't do it in the VBA for wii).

-edit-
NVM Got it working on my M3 SD Perfect.

NDS_N00b

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hy there everyone!

Has anyone tried to play an original cartridge of this game on a DS? Does it works well? I just saw a copy of that game for sale and got interested.

Thanks for the answer!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
NDS_N00b said:
Hy there everyone!

Has anyone tried to play an original cartridge of this game on a DS? Does it works well? I just saw a copy of that game for sale and got interested.

Thanks for the answer!

Well that's rare to find that game on sale, however it will be annoying to get your sunlight when its cloudy, rainy, and etc. I did play the game a few days ago on the EZ Flash with a patch for it, I like the game and its challenging. I didn't beat it yet though.

NDS_N00b

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's pretty rare, but i'm a collector so this woud be a great chance to get the game. Has anyone tried the original on a DS/DSL system?

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't try it on the DS but on the GBA SP and since the slot position is the same, the problems should be the same too. Because the game was designed for the old GBA where the slot is on the upper side, when you use it on GBA SP / DS the solar sensor faces downwards. It's still playable this way, but the sun must hit the cartridge directly. This means sitting in the sun in the middle of the day in summer. That's not really fun. You get sunburned easily and have problems to see what's on the screen.
My recommendation is to buy the original game, but to play the rom with the sensor hack
wink.gif

Big Green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS_N00b said:
Hy there everyone!

Thanks for the answer!

It worked on my DS. It's reported to work on the Lite as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh