Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Here you can find all available GBATemp notifiers for your needs :P

Notifier.jar by @gudenaurock for Java

Leaked jar file
This is a GBATemp notifier for all operating systems that have Java and a taskbar, so it can be used on both Linux, Windows, and Mac/OSX!
  • Multiplatform! (runs on anything that has Java runtime and a taskbar :P)
  • Changeable check time
  • Clickable notification icons (redirects you to the notifications/messages pages respectively)
  • Lightweight (the version I have is only 240KB!)
  • Safe! The savedata is encrypted, so others can't login into your account
  • Even more safe! It uses HTTPS to communicate, which is more safe than regular unencrypted HTTP
  • Has separate icons for messages and notifications, so you can see the precise amount of messaeges/notifications
ac5c2b143d.png

*screenshot removed*

'TempNotifier by @MarcusD for Android

GitHub repository
"Stable" release: http://puu.sh/ofKaK/ae7fae47eb.apk
Debug build (4.4.2+): http://puu.sh/og15b/5e5a00f6fb.apk
Latest dev build: On GitHub
It's just a very shitty stone-age GBATemp Notifier for your Android 2.3.3+ phones :P

Many , many thanks to @smileyhead for the lot of unused logo and icon files, and helping to prototype and test the app!

ikr this app is bullshit, but it serves its original purpose :P
  • Small footprint: it just barely exists
  • Silence mode: if you are in bed reading something, and you (or others in the room) don't want to get scared from the loud ass notification sound, just turn it on! :)
  • Annoying (dog) mode: your phone'll cry until you don't open the notification bar :creep: (may be a bit scary)
  • May contain nuts, milk, and JonTron
  • Customizable notification sound (you monster!) at /sdcard/TempNotif.wav
  • (kinda) safe: this app doesn't store your login details!
4ffcaa4cff.png

149080b756.png

b7f8a42132.png

e05fc7629e.png

1903215b33.png

31f5af0bae.png

92eb4e0f83.jpg

78738a6413.jpg

Last edited by Sono,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
(kinda) safe: this app doesn't store your login details!
more info about this?
what the app actually does? i mean, does it login to gbatemp, or sends the login to a server and it will send back to the app if we got notifications?

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
more info about this?
what the app actually does? i mean, does it login to gbatemp, or sends the login to a server and it will send back to the app if we got notifications?

If your device is not rooted, this app is 100% safe.
If you copy the save file out of the app's data directory, you can use it on another device, but not for long. Also, if you do some browser trickery, you may be able to "login" to others' account if you acquire their save data, but you won't be able to change their password.

Also, I can't afford a webserver :P But I wouldn't be using a webserver anyways, because it's unsafe, and violates the user's privacy.

I'm contacting GBATemp servers directly using the methods in my gbanotif.sh script. It's the most safe method. But I'll need to rewrite my login script anyways, so the user can see a proper error code instead of hardcoded ones. Also, that would add captcha support.

Reactions: migles

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have developer options enabled? If you don't want to have developer options enabled, then I'll dump all stuff on the sdcard instead, so you could zip the files.
How do I enable it? There is no developper tab in the settings, but my older phone has them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: