Not open for further replies.

Sors

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this scares the s*** out of me, i really hope this is nothing more than an april's joke.
as long as the ToS are untouched though, im quite positive to believe so

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Haha the new logo is truly redicurless xD

Gamespot GBATemp
rofl2.gif

POST NUMBER 1500!!!!

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
BlueStar said:
Jokes on you, I work for CNET and I'm preparing a cease and desist notice as we speak for intellectual property infringement of the CNET and Gamespot words and logos and defamation due to falsely and maliciously associating the good name of a legitimate company with a website providing information pertaining to the illegal use of pirated game data.

I might accept an out of court settlement if you give me back the GBATemp Lite skin
tongue.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Brainy142

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WAIT WAIT I thought Gamespot wqas against homebrew and Cnet buys this site WTF.

edit: I checked the mail cnet site and this is not listed, lol good april foos joke just a little bit early for us "westeners" aka eastern time zone

also bottom says "regestered to gbatemp"

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
Jokes on you, I work for CNET and I'm preparing a cease and desist notice as we speak for intellectual property infringement of the CNET and Gamespot words and logos and defamation due to falsely and maliciously associating the good name of a legitimate company with a website providing information pertaining to the illegal use of pirated game data.

I might accept an out of court settlement if you give me back the GBATemp Lite skin
tongue.gif
Jokes on you, I've sent several e-mails to your supervisor pertaining to your discussion of owning and using an illegal device such as an R4 flash Cart and publicly talking about it on a forum. Say goodbye to your job.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Salamantis said:
OMG THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Adam, Peter, Ryan, Ian and Liam

A P R I L

APRIL FOOLS

Just a coincidence.. do you really think they would joke about something that serious? I mean.. 3 moderators are already out!! Does this look funny to you!?

The site needs money to work! The servers are not free! I think this a very good thing..

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neveras said:
BlueStar said:

tongue.gif
Jokes on you, I've sent several e-mails to your supervisor pertaining to your discussion of owning and using an illegal device such as an R4 flash Cart and publicly talking about it on a forum. Say goodbye to your job.

lol R4 is not illegal to own silly.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Salamantis said:
OMG THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Adam, Peter, Ryan, Ian and Liam

A P R I L

APRIL FOOLS

Just a coincidence.. do you really think they would joke about something that serious? I mean.. 3 moderators are already out!! Does this look funny to you!?

The site needs money to work! The servers are not free! I think this a very good thing..
Whos out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1