10hoch15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shall we be worried guys?

I know that they have server issues on a regular basis, but this time it seems odd to me that all 3 FW links are down and when i tried to inform them via sales@gat

PS: lurked a rather long time but regged for this hopefully not too bad news

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sales e-mail has been down for a while. I think it was taken down even before the firmware links were made unavailable. Sorry you registered just to create this thread, but this is one of the many threads that get closed by the mods -- threads that are created unnecessarily to spread rumors that are most likely false, so you're not the first person to do this. Welcome to GBATemp though! We like it when you use existing threads to post things that have a related/relevant thread already. Creating new threads unnecessarily will get you stoned to death (well not really, but you'll get flamed severely). Enjoy :)

Edit: Oh and also, get a flame-retardant suit. You're gonna need it for this thread. :D

Reactions: migles

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think they just took them down to avoid all the questions they get that aren't about sales, they probably have a private one now for just the resellers to contact them on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-