Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They are claiming big things back at maxconsole, this garyopa dude sure knows how to fake it tho, lets se what happens in the next few hours

They just want hype and hits for their subpar website. Everyone knows GBATemp is way more relevant.

Reactions: PLEYOR

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's end of "the week" again. Great you got a reply, I would have asked "week ending Jan 11th 2015?" But then, I can't criticize I've never emailed them.

He asked them at the bottom of the email "Is it today?", so their response was from earlier this week.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Implying we haven't already after months of waiting.

buddy, for real now. We both are somewhat german, but I can't refuse to say this: LEARN TO READ; AFTER THAT THINK, and then REPLY.
I said "u ALL ALREADY waited as long as me (nearly 1,5 months now) so would ONE SINGLE DAY (Which is also a working day to be exact) really THAT MATTER????"

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was sleeping, can somebody fill me in o n whats up? gateway is coming out today right?

Gary's estimate wasn't right, but he says that they are constantly uploading and working on stuff so it should be ready soon. He mentioned within an hour or two, but nothing concrete.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, just all stop complaining pls. GaryOPA said that it will be released in a few hours, or even another day. So be it.
I mean, u ALL ALREADY waited as long as me (nearly 1,5 months now) so would ONE SINGLE DAY (Which is also a working day to be exact) really THAT MATTER????
We all know that Gateway tends to be late and yes, its quite bad PR for just now, but WHY dont u guys just give the team a bit of freedom to release it?
All I m seein here are some guys complaining nonstop or bsing. Actually, u know, give the gateway back, RETURN it and BUY a fricking Sky3DS if u r so eager to play that you cant wait one or two more days if u already waited for over a month and a half.
TBH, there is no equivalent substitute right now on the market, which can be compared to the gateway.

So just stop this bsing and complaining stuff right here right now. Life can be easy and happy but u seem to be liking the state of angryness and unsatisfication for now. Just stay tuned, as Gary said, as the Update will COME

Dude I don't mind waiting. I mind being deceived. Please stop covering for them... I know It's hard to produce something like they do I know I can't do that but It's not hard for them to tell us what's going on. All I ask for a little information, if they were to say It will be released next month I wouldn't even come to this thread. I would wait. But all this stalling and lying gets on my nerves.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i was sleeping, can somebody fill me in o n whats up? gateway is coming out today right?

For now its not out yet. Noone seems to know when exactly. Official Emails (faked or unfaked I dont know) say that it will come out the end of the week.
But for sure, even GaryOpa doesnt know. Only thing he knows is, that it will come out. and the GW Team is working on the release for a couple of days now.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to pass the time I just thought I'd give my opinion on the New 3DS. I got my New 3DS Ambassador Bundle delivered at around 13:30 today. It ships with 9.0 firmware and if the release timescale is the same as the similar thing that Club Nintendo did with the original DS years ago we'll probably see it being released in Europe in around a month's time. If so I can't see the firmware out of the box being any different, these New 3DSes have been manufactured months ago so it's unlikely that they're going to have 9.2 out of the box let alone the dreaded 9.3 or 9.4.

The only 3DS I have any experience of using is the metallic red 3DS that appeared after the price cut. Compared to that one the screens are a little larger and I suspect Nintendo are using a different panel manufacturer because the screen is much brighter and sharper in comparison. The Super-Stable 3D works VERY well, better than I was expecting. I only have two minor complaints about the system so far:

1) The stylus is plastic and non-expandable unlike the metal and plastic expandable stylus that my metallic red 3DS has. Just being entirely plastic makes it feel 'cheap' and people with larger hands than mine may not feel comfortable using it (although to be fair...who uses their stylus anyway..? Everyone I know just uses their fingers lol)

2) You have to unscrew the back plate to remove the micro-SD card, a bit of a pain in the arse tbh.

Reactions: logg and Xenophy

Corey103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god, you people are so impatient. It's literally been maybe an hour or two over 48 hours. You guys are flipping a shit because you can't play your Gateway. Stop whining, stop sending them emails to slow them down, and just chill. Gary said it will be here with a few hours, or even a day. I'm sure you guys will live. You won't remember how long you waited when it comes out, you'll just be happy it came out.

Reactions: Xenophy

PLEYOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, just all stop complaining pls. GaryOPA said that it will be released in a few hours, or even another day. So be it.
I mean, u ALL ALREADY waited as long as me (nearly 1,5 months now) so would ONE SINGLE DAY (Which is also a working day to be exact) really THAT MATTER????
We all know that Gateway tends to be late and yes, its quite bad PR for just now, but WHY dont u guys just give the team a bit of freedom to release it?
All I m seein here are some guys complaining nonstop or bsing. Actually, u know, give the gateway back, RETURN it and BUY a fricking Sky3DS if u r so eager to play that you cant wait one or two more days if u already waited for over a month and a half.
TBH, there is no equivalent substitute right now on the market, which can be compared to the gateway.

So just stop this bsing and complaining stuff right here right now. Life can be easy and happy but u seem to be liking the state of angryness and unsatisfication for now. Just stay tuned, as Gary said, as the Update will COME

Warning spoiler

This won't be released within 24 hours

Reactions: Thomas12345

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Implying we haven't already after months of waiting.

1387016436099.gif

Yeah and that whole month they have been working on it again they are people not robots

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
buddy, for real now. We both are somewhat german, but I can't refuse to say this: LEARN TO READ; AFTER THAT THINK, and then REPLY.
I said "u ALL ALREADY waited as long as me (nearly 1,5 months now) so would ONE SINGLE DAY (Which is also a working day to be exact) really THAT MATTER????"

You're the one that's failing to comprehend, it seems.
What's your point?
You're telling us to give them "freedom" when that's exactly what we have been doing for the past months.
Doesn't make any sense. Why would you tell us to do something we've been doing already..
smh

Reactions: Thomas12345

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1) The stylus is plastic and non-expandable unlike the metal and plastic expandable stylus that my metallic red 3DS has. Just being entirely plastic makes it feel 'cheap' and people with larger hands than mine may not feel comfortable using it (although to be fair...who uses their stylus anyway..? Everyone I know just uses their fingers lol)

2) You have to unscrew the back plate to remove the micro-SD card, a bit of a pain in the arse tbh.

the 3ds xl has a plastic one as well and it doesnt feel cheap. why the F would you use your fingers...
you can transfer data through wifi so it doesnt even matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug