Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but thats than our problem isn't it? nobody is FORCED to use a leak. - yeah quite interessting. about what for a mail you are talking?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm starting to think that they will really release the update when this topic will reach 1000 pages...

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
but thats than our problem isn't it? nobody is FORCED to use a leak. - yeah quite interessting. about what for a mail you are talking?

You couldn't use the leak even if you wanted. It requires connection to a server, which was only open for 48 hours. It was also locked to the beta testers s/n, and wont work on any other system.

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When Nintendo releases Firmware 9.5 for 3ds, then Gateway will probably bring a New update for emunand. Then their Homepage will be updated too, so they had to tell US about sysnand 9.2 support and about their process. I hope this will happen!

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why do I have the feeling that this is targeted towards me?
You couldn't use the leak even if you wanted. It requires connection to a server, which was only open for 48 hours. It was also locked to the beta testers s/n, and wont work on any other system.
Refer to this:

You guys know what will happen if it isn't released in January right? Somebody will probably leak it.
Whoever would leak it would have to have access to a server, QR Codes, and everything else needed to support an actual leak. It's not as easy as uploading a file to the internet, y'know. :glare:

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So they said that there should be EmuNAND??
THIS :

Delays are good things, I think the GW team kinda care about the quality of his product, think they would like to put "best 3DS linker on the market" next to the name Gateway.
Lots of people here doesnt even deserve to use the update... damn those kids...

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I have the feeling that this is targeted towards me?

Refer to this:

Whoever would leak it would have to have access to a server, QR Codes, and everything else needed to support an actual leak. It's not as easy as uploading a file to the internet, y'know. :glare:
It depends on the server used to host the files, if its a simple web server its easy to set up a wamp/mamp stack to host the file that is on the server. Edit the QR a bit and your set.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You guys know what will happen if it isn't released in January right? Somebody will probably leak it.
You are aware you can't leak it due to its nature, right?
Well they've had the beta since at least Dec 13+ going by his previous posts.. so it's been "complete" since then.
Did I miss something? Where did you get that date from?
Delays are good things, I think the GW team kinda care about the quality of his product, think they would like to put "best 3DS linker on the market" next to the name Gateway.
Lots of people here doesnt even deserve to use the update... damn those kids...
You think? :lol:

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So lets get down to business. Release by the end of the week (today) and before the 5th er nah?

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
eeeem everybody who pays in capitalism for a good deserves to use it:) dont forget - everything is just as worthy as much as somebody is willing to pay for.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually really happy that Gateway is taking time to really polish this. Normally, any other company would just push it out the door as fast as they can for the money. The fact that they are releasing this update for their old card rather than coming out with some "new" one to milk more money speaks for itself. I just wish we got more concrete dates rather than "soon".

Nujabes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually garyopa confirmed it was legitimate. He is an admin in the MaxConsole forums which Gateway is extremely close with.

Well he's got only 2 posts with his account... I don't think he's that reliable.
Are we sure that he's the "real garyopa"?

I'm pretty sure there's no beta testers for now because the wait is so big that it would have leaked by now...

I think their update is not ready yet. It's as simple as that.
Gateway team is after our money. The more they wait, the more they lose customers and therefore money. You don't need a whole week to set up your servers. It's just BS from them. There is obviously something going on and they thought it was easy to fix (maybe a feature or idk) but they still didn't fix it.

Reactions: Thomas12345

TaroRiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well he's got only 2 posts with his account... I don't think he's that reliable.
Are we sure that's he's the "real garyopa"?

I'm pretty sure there's no beta testers for now because the wait is so big that it would have leaked by now...

I think their update is not ready yet. It's as simple as that.
Gateway team is after our money. The more they wait, the more they lose customers and money. You don't need a whole week to set up your servers. It's just BS from them. There is obviously something going on and they thought it was easy to fix (maybe a feature or idk) but they still didn't fix it.

I believe he also confirmed it on his account over at maxconsole. It's legit

Reactions: satel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...