Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, this website is down business is going long enough. Boy oh boy. Either way, heads will roll.

They registered the domain through April of next year so it should be back up hopefully. They also did anonymous registration however so no telling who or where they are:

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: GATEWAY-3DS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: ELSA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LEE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Updated Date: 29-jul-2014
Creation Date: 17-apr-2013
Expiration Date: 17-apr-2015

Reactions: omegart

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ping works, just if i type in the IP there is written: direct IP access is not allowed. SHIT³

Ping response just means there's an A record in existence, and that A record is pointing us to the site host which is giving us the current error, so that unfortunately is moot. :hateit:

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that I m pretty new here, but was there any case like this before? I thought that they might upload new data, since there was a Data Base Error for approx. 1,5 hours before this error message. :D

Still hopin' that the firmware does finally come out and kick sky3ds to the place it belongs to :) :yaynds:

Reactions: guitarheroknight

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone find it weird that their robots.txt is still accessible? http://www.gateway-3ds.com/robots.txt

This just makes me think they wiped all of their current files and are releasing a brand new site. Why they would do it in this fashion is beyond me though. Still hoping they didn't just set fire to everyone that bought a GW for 9.2 support though.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This just makes me think they wiped all of their current files and are releasing a brand new site. Why they would do it in this fashion is beyond me though. Still hoping they didn't just set fire to everyone that bought a GW for 9.2 support though.

Well dat might be a nice idea. Though why would they erase all their data on the site if they didn't want to finally release 9.2 support though?
Seems most likely, dat they wanna fashion up for their huge milestone.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Hold on... maybe... this?

63urIGh.jpg

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Well dat might be a nice idea. Though why would they erase all their data on the site if they didn't want to finally release 9.2 support though?
Seems most likely, dat they wanna fashion up for their huge milestone.

If they're smart, they'll release their new website with actual development. That'd be the right thing to do with a new website overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...