Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care if 9.5 is coming. If they say don't update, than you don't. How hard can that be, typical trolls.....

Even after repeating an infinite amount of time, people still don't understand :rolleyes:

T1BillionX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously Nintendo doesn't know what to expect so they are trying to plug up as many holes as possible or at least that's what's going on in my mind.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Obviously Nintendo doesn't know what to expect so they are trying to plug up as many holes as possible or at least that's what's going on in my mind.

definitely a good point you brought here. the 9.x support may end on a range of 9.0 to 9.3 firmware version supported.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This morning: We are running more tests to verify if 9.3 firmware will be supported. But to avoid any bad surprise, we want to make sure you do NOT update for now until/if we confirm that 9.3 sysnand firmware is fully compatible.

This afternoon: 9.4 is released.

Coincidence? I think not.

nintendo is panicing i think they are getting worried that there are smarter people outside of their company that can hack their systems lol

Reactions: VinsCool

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sky3DS might not be the best, but at least its out already and you can play games on it. So far gateway hasn't released jack

And yeah, gateway intentialy put bricking code in their releases. Just google search "gateway bricking"

D

Deleted-188346

sky3DS might not be the best, but at least its out already and you can play games on it. So far gateway hasn't released jack

And yeah, gateway intentialy put bricking code in their releases. Just google search "gateway bricking"

Hey SKY3DS, cool alternate account.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Im praying to sweet baby Jesus for 9.4 to block Sky3ds so that people like yourself can STFU!"

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ALL ABOARD!!!

3iys6.jpg

http://rofl.name/f/leet-train
:P

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
nintendo is panicing i think they are getting worried that there are smarter people outside of their company that can hack their systems lol

I don't think they want what happened with the Wii. They just lost the battle with that. Just like how Sony lost the battle with the PSP.

So I can see why they're panicking

Reactions: satel

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is with all the GW elitism lol. Sky makes sense for people who just want free games without work. All you can/have to do is drag/drop files. Also, it is available now, so no need to be left in the hands of GW's soon.

GW is for people that want Region free games, Unlimited games, Rom loader, homebrew, etc

Sure GW is better, but Sky is tolerable, especially if you don't care about free games.

No, GW is for people who like to wait on empty words. If you like waiting and can't find a bus stop to wait at, then GW is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I have to charge this, bye