Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your post is a valiant attempt at getting us to stop charging for pg 1000, it will never work ;)

Kidding kidding. But what is there to say we aren't getting anything done. Imo this thread has been a great place to meet some new cool people who are into similar things. We discuss gw and its a good all round thread to just discuss everything gateway. Some people here are a little more negative ect, but in the end of the day we can count it as frustration over the same thing we are all frustrated about.

I think it would be cool to actually just transfer this whole thread to the EoF, rather than incinerate it. A lot of off topic, a lot of speculation, a lot of fun. It's like a website within a forum. For a lot of us, it is the most fun we've had in years.

I'm sure a lot of us have done legit stuff while waiting, but this is a great place to bring out the popcorn and just chill hint hint (VinsCool). Break the same old atmosphere y'know?

I'm on mobile so if the formatting is off, I apologize, but kind of wanted to put that out.
this da thread of da century hope gatewait don't take that long though

Reactions: 2Hack

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, Fox/Vulpes Is totally right, I just ventured into a different section of the forum and there was all these new people :O and they weren't even arguing or anything, I was looking at all these people with 5x more posts than me and wondering why the hell I'd never seen them before, I'm venturing out, like SpaceX is in 7 hours 19 mins, on a new adventure!

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm must say I agree with both of you guys (2Hack and former old staff member dude.. VA? , sorry mobile too lazy to go back x) )
But consider the following some of us, like me, are just bored as hell (back at mother house for some work and got a shitty computer here, no good games on the 3ds and French TV sucks xD) And I sure do enjoy some crappy Internet jokes on an English forum with people from all around the word ( yeah free English training o/ )
So it's not that bad to spend time here, but I must say I become overly addicted to refreshing that thread x)

Plus I learnt a lot about the 3DS scene where a too fraking noob ( only know the wii one)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Also, I want to add that I've seen a lot of first time, or long time, posters. Me personally? I lurked for years. Now I'm starting to actually contribute. I've stopped going to wiihacks.com completely now, and switched over here.

I'm not the only one. I've seen tons of posts like these. Heck even garyopa posted his 3rd ever post in 6 years here and that guy has tons more stuff to worry about. So many people have said that this is the thread that got them to create an account or to start posting.

I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I think I'm going to stay, and try to contribute more in the future. I'm sure there are a lot like me too.

Also DAT Ad Rev. 1.25 mill views in a little over a month? Wow.

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I want to add that I've seen a lot of first time, or long time, posters. Me personally? I lurked for years. Now I'm starting to actually contribute. I've stopped going to wiihacks.com completely now, and switched over here.

I'm not the only one. I've seen tons of posts like these. Heck even garyopa posted his 3rd ever post in 6 years here and that guy has tons more stuff to worry about. So many people have said that this is the thread that got them to create an account or to start posting.

I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I think I'm going to stay, and try to contribute more in the future. I'm sure there are a lot like me too.

To be honest I'm probably going to go back into the shadows after this releases

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest I'm probably going to go back into the shadows after this releases
Well regardless, that means we got to know some people we wouldn't otherwise had a chance to know.
You know, it would be funny if they released it on 4/01. I'm curious if people will think its fake or not.
Not funny dude :(

Reactions: Drenghel

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have been lurking around these forums for a long time, thought I had an older account just have no clue where it went so i created a new one. This is the most I have talked on these forums, although I'm also active on some other boards. Gateway was the reason I started chatting up in these forums, and it sits on my 3DS every night before I fall asleep now.

Reactions: Drenghel and 2Hack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1