Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an e-mail from gateway

VFdXx.png

Wow - This is a troll yet again guys. It's a VI text window in a linux terminal running on MAC... Probably someone that just wanted a bunch of guys to email GW over the weekend - WE CAN HAZ BETAZ??

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wow - This is a troll yet again guys. It's a VI text window in a linux terminal running on MAC... Probably someone that just wanted a bunch of guys to email GW over the weekend - WE CAN HAZ BETAZ??

:)there is another email,too.
however, i think both email are fake,or people will write a lot of email to gw.
all we need to do now is wait patiently for the release.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's just Terminal running on Mac, a native Mac application. Lots of terminal based email look like this, could or could not be fake.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Considering this guy has not posted anything else in the past few days, likely again a troll. I'd imagine he would be blowing up these forums with all the nity gritty details on the exploit and how it works regardless if he could play games on his 3DS. It's not like GW would make him sign a non-disclaimer or anything that I can imagine.

And for anyone who says "HE'S ENJOYING HIS GAMES" - Even I need a break, and if I had the exploit in hand I'd be sure to share some info with you all.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But yeah if you're going to post email please post a full screenshot with times and dates.

Who's trolling in the end? I dunno.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If they were sharing the beta only with "close friends" before, why would they share them now with total stranger? If they send it over to anyone who asks they could make it a public beta already.
I don't really get what's going on but they don't answer my mails so either way I won't get hands on that beta.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
If they were sharing the beta only with "close friends" before, why would they share them now with total stranger? If they send it over to anyone who asks they could make it a public beta already.
I don't really get what's going on but they don't answer my mails so either way I won't get hands on that beta.
Yup. My e-mails aren't getting answered either. Plus now there's a sudden change of heart? Not buying it.

As I said, their PR team leaves much to be desired..

Reactions: Sonicx64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ this brought me joy (yes it's a rickroll) +1