Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc-Ziggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I predict a 8-Jan-2015 Release...
my assumptions are based on nothing, and as things are - they are the most prominent source.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People will keep waiting and posting as they have for the last 647 pages.

This sounds so depressing... Imagine if it'll be just like last year where the update came in March lol
I know they said before 5th January but they also said they aim for Christmas, that it'd be most likely out before 2015. Here we are it's 2015.
How is that 5th January statement any different from all the other statements? I think we all gonna be very disappointed "soon"

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They said it's done and finished right? Then what are the technical difficulties that are stopping them from uploading it again??

Tehy capped and waiting for the net to refresh?
The HDD is running too slow?
There keyboards are broken?
They deleted system 32?

WTF Gateway.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Go outside and play, your constant whining brings a negative vibe and scares the GW elves stopping them on doing their magical work of joy and wonders.

And I'm equally annoyed by the constant hero praising of the GW team, while they have done absolutely nothing yet and now they even reached a point where they stopped responding to mails.

I'm just one of the few people staying realistic here and don't praise GW for giving a shit about their customers. I'm not off topic, we have freedom of speech (at least in my country that is) you are free to have your opinion about the team, I have mine. They definitely don't deserve all the praise they're getting.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
And I'm equally annoyed by the constant hero praising of the GW team, while they have done absolutely nothing yet and now they even reached a point where they stopped responding to mails.

I'm just one of the few people staying realistic here and don't praise GW for giving a shit about their customers. I'm not off topic, we have freedom of speech (at least in my country that is) you are free to have your opinion about the team, I have mine. They definitely don't deserve all the praise they're getting.
The fact is that every single post you made is a nag. Grow a pair of balls and be a man FFS. Nobody forced you to buy it. Do yourself and us a favor and sell the damn thing - buy yourself a Sky3ds and stop bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A