Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a combination of Photoshop (design) and After Effects (placing it into the photo and adding effects to blend them together). I haven't used any ink :) I posted the original picture a few pages back. Look for my "Gateway Phoenix" post and you should find it.

Edit: HERE and HERE

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it just me or do the gateway stickers never line up properly? when i put my gateway into my 3ds i can hear this weird rubbing sound, like the sticker is being ripped off...

The resellers are responsible for placing the stickers on the carts. They get the boxes, stickers, and carts all individually so it's dependent on how much a seller cares about packing it up.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not even once what???

is it just me or do the gateway stickers never line up properly? when i put my gateway into my 3ds i can hear this weird rubbing sound, like the sticker is being ripped off...

Sticker suck. Screen protectors as well. I have the guys at Best Buy or the kiosk put them on, they do it all day.

I suggest taking your GW into GameStop and asking the kid behind the counter put the stickers on for you. :)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sticker suck. Screen protectors as well. I have the guys at Best Buy or the kiosk put them on, they do it all day.

I suggest taking your GW into GameStop and asking the kid behind the counter put the stickers on for you. :)

I would ask Nintendo's refurbishing team instead, I bet they are more experienced in these kind of things. After all, it's like a 3DS card.

Reactions: thorasgar and 2Hack

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'd love a custom 3DS box art for it. I'm considering making one, but my PS skills aren't the best, and I've no idea where to pick up an extra 3ds case :S
go to a shop and walk out with one...jkn jkn ;)......a nice yellow one from NSMB2 might work.....but unfortunately i don't know of any 2 cart games :lol:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
go to a shop and walk out with one...jkn jkn ;)......a nice yellow one from NSMB2 might work.....but unfortunately i don't know of any 2 cart games :lol:
I'll probably just use the cubic ninja one. It's a shite game anyways :P
Anyone wanna make a cool one for me? something to kill time waiting for gw release?

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Had a hunch , but I'm on tapatalk cuz I'm too lazy to get out of bed :(

If you guys want me to take my 3 designs and post some case inserts later today, I will. I have to get some actual work done first though.

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I think that gatewey have time to release 9.2 support only to xmas then they can themselves P in the B.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow