Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My New 3DS turned up today and I'm surprised at how much more comfortable it is than my original 3DS. Also the c stick is really nice. It practically doesn't move at all yet it's sensitive enough to comfortably control the camera in yeti3d.

My one gripe though, the stylus feel so cheap and short. I miss the metal extendible stylus, not this stubby little plastic one.

Reactions: ryanjf97

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were to buy a New 3DS, does anyone know if Gateway will unlock region-free capabilities and allow me to play my USA carts? Or will I be specifically limited to playing games 100% off the gateway card? Also, if I play a US game off the gateway, even though I would have a PAL system, how does wireless play work, both via local wireless and online?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were to buy a gateway today before the 9.0-9.2 update hits, and your 3DS is 9.2, would that mean it's possible you won't be able to update the gateway to support the higher fw and would need someone with 4.5 to do it? Sorry if this has been discussed already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol