Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
guys any idea what firmware will Jap 3DS LL console come with ? someone want's to order one from Nippon Yasan today but they're worried they will get 9.3 console.

BirdsAreSpies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
guys any idea what firmware will Jap 3DS LL console come with ? someone want's to order one from Nippon Yasan today but they're worried they will get 9.3 console.

Most likely it comes with 8.1. Although someone said his JAP LL came with 9.1 some pages ago.

Reactions: satel

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My AUS N3DS XL came as expected with 9.0. I purchased the Metallic Black but seeing it in person it's more like a charcoal grey. If I could do my order over again I'd go with the Metallic Blue instead.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few posts/pages back in an email.

Some dude asked about chinese roms and gateway says 9.2 will have features of 4.5 (or something like that)

I take that with a grain of salt though. By "features" they may just mean the feature he was asking them about in a hurried email to get him off their back. I'd love emuNAND support, but their video does not show it on the page yet. Perhaps that's what the big delay is. :glare:

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes but Nintendo can sue Nintendo and I'll still win