Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He runs the official support forum for gateway, Do you? Obviously He's going know more about it than anyone else on this thread. Also I said the RELEASE, not the RELEASE DATE. No-one knows anything specific about the release date other than team gateway. Please read throughly before criticizing my statements. Or anyone else's in that matter.

Gary admitted that he doesn't know more than us.

Reactions: Thomas12345

phn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is gateway taking long to release the new update because they are making a user guide and a new logo?

Yes. They are also planning a "welcome party" with good music, drinks and b****es. That's why they are waiting for the good weather in europe.
OOOPS. Ok Bortz, I've just read your post :'(

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Thomas12345

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Is gateway taking long to release the new update because they are making a user guide and a new logo?
The best anyone knows is that it's apparently something like that, yes. Of course no one except Gateway themselves actually knows the reason for the delay. Anything we're told could just be pure bullshit to try placating the impatient masses :P

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
There's really no need to quote Garyopa anymore aka give his site traffic, since he's proven time again he has no clue when it will be out just like the rest of us.

He actually loses money because his sposors pay a fixed rate. Maybe it will be negotiation value in the future, but for now, he is getting too little money compared to how much he is losing...

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they will release it today in celebration of the terrorists in France being killed? Now that I think about it, the Gateway team could be French. Also, the same day of the terrorist attacks didn't they say that the update was delayed due to the "weather"?

Reactions: Arkansaw

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol if they can create the Gateway and do all the things theyve done, a new user guide and logo is not the reason for a delay haha.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, let me get this right - to launch homebrew we'd need to run devmenu correct? So we wouldn't need a .3ds file of Cubic Ninja then.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
He was saying some BS like that he doesn't make money off of ads. I lold. The suck ups obviously ate it all up.

LOL.. Cuz you obviously know anything about it? Gotta love ignorance mixed with some arrogance. Interesting combination. :)

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
As much as I want it to happen I don't think they will drop it this weekend either. It's just another stall train. As I said before I will count myself lucky if they release it before February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...