Gaming Games with character creation?

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
Ragnarok DS?
I guess the main character is set, but then you can collect wigs and stuff to customise your character in the Multiplayer tower only (don't remember the name), so it should count.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what exactly do you mean by "create" a character? If it's all about customization, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor allows you to allocate your main character's stats when he levels up, and you get to choose what skills and spells all of the human characters get. And in SMT: Strange Journey, you are asked questions at the beginning of the game, which determine your main character's "class."

Also, don't forget Fire Emblem 12. It may not have a full English translation yet, but at the beginning of the game you create your own unit by selecting a class and customizing a portrait for him/her.

AnimeAelita

Trophies
XP
Country
Pinky St. Kira Kira Music Hour/Pinky St. Kira Kira Pop Princess and Pinky St. Kira Kira Music Night/Pop Town are two games I spend a lot of time customising my character on. Whilst you are limited on colours, there are recolours of certain items and each item has a 1, 2, 3 colour choice. (Apart from the faces.) Once you beat the game, you can even change your voice and face. However, unlike the clothes, most hair styles have brown, light brown and dark blue only. But there are many styles.
Even with all this, I guarantee no two custom characters will be the same. (Unless you make them the same, of course.)

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side series has some basic character attributes you determine + you can buy/wear clothes. DS NANA and Style Savvy (not necessarily recommending the latter, but it is somewhat fun in a really mindless way...) have similar options, too.

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the Poupee Girl series = all fashion games as well. Ditto with Love & Berry: Oshare Majo, but that one's unplayable without the card reader.

pirate4gamin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here are some Not that greatcharecter customization i know

Drawn to life spongebob edition

Guitar hero

Rockband/lego rockband

Yu gi oh/games

And those fashion games if your into them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But for $20 he will still let you...