Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I can agree with Heran Bago on the whole Soul Calibur Legends game that should burn in hell
happy.gif

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything by THQ and Buena Vista. I loved Drawn to Life at first, but then it became anti-climactic and the developers fucked up the ending. HELLO PLOT HOLE AND LYING SPRITES.

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heran Bago said:
Best ironic post+avatar combo ever.

e: to contribute, Soul Calibur Legends because holy hell that game is unfun.

I mean like almost all the naruto games (sucks)
and the only one piece game (boring)

QUOTE(Kaos999 @ Mar 6 2008, 11:33 AM) ET.

That game nearly killed the video game industry.

It needs to be skewered with a rusty spork and roasted. Slowly.

love the comment

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to send Dementium: The Ward to hell. "It's great," you say? Well, it certainly has greatness in it, but the makers decided they would fuck with us by putting in the most asinine design element in a video game: the game's totally moronic save system. That and the fact there really was no story. You wind up playing through the game, despite the broken save system, in hopes you'll at least get to uncover whatever story exists there, but no -- nothing.

Ultimately, the game pissed me off so much because it had so much going for it: a survival-horror game for the DS, a first-person survival-horror game, great graphics, amazing lighting for the DS, great sound, lots of cool ideas like the flashlight, great controls. But then you stroll through the same environments over and over, fighting the same dudes over and over, get slapped back to the beginning of a chapter, play through that nonsense for four hours, and then nothing.
hate2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaos999 said:
ET.

That game nearly killed the video game industry.

It needs to be skewered with a rusty spork and roasted. Slowly.
Yup because of that abortion of a game, H.E.R.O. didn't do well (and not did most other Atari games released at the same time) and Activision never bothered with the series.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think the games that should *really* burn are:

Any game that replaces an 's' with a 'z'
Example:
Anything Bratz related
All of those 'Animalz' games

And anything that replaces 'ex' with a giant 'X'
Example:
'Xtreme Offroad' or whatever the hell those games are called.

Oh, and Data Design should perish as well. Someone please destroy their HQ.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say about 85% of the games for DS should burn in hell. The DS has had more shovelware than any system I've ever seen before.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dio said:
Anything by THQ and Buena Vista. I loved Drawn to Life at first, but then it became anti-climactic and the developers fucked up the ending. HELLO PLOT HOLE AND LYING SPRITES.
Actually, THQ has some good shit. *coughwormsopenwarfare2cough*
but buena vista.... boys, get out yer pitchforks...

QUOTE(Rayder @ Mar 6 2008, 07:42 AM) I'd say about 85% of the games for DS should burn in hell. The DS has had more shovelware than any system I've ever seen before.
i'm pretty sure gba had more.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I'd say about 85% of the games for DS should burn in hell. The DS has had more shovelware than any system I've ever seen before.

If you Refer to the percentage of all the games for a system I think the Wii might have more shovel ware, but that's just percentage, The DS definetley has more shovelware.
And to being on topic, I think Missile Command should burn, but only because you can never have the satisfaction of beating it, with a stick. Oh and The mario's CD-I game, that game sucked/s

VTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No amen from me on that, although the DS version is severely underwhelming compared to the N64/GC original.

My candidate for worst game ever: DS Original Frisbee Disc Sports: Ultimate & Golf. Try it. It's even worse than MK Mythologies Sub Zero. 4-way control where the CPU can run in any direction. Impossible to catch the frisbee. Seriously indistict graphics. And more insanely frustrating features!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Most of THQ games. They've made some of the worst games on the DS, and many other systems. Also, Big Rigs. It got the lowest mark gamespot (Before it went bad) ever gave.

'Just as planned'
evil.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q