Games of the Month: June 2011

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me about the time you were able to play madden 09 with your friend who had madden 10, or how you only payed 15 dollars for the next version. Each to his own, poeple buy sports games every year because they want those updated rosters to them it isnt shit, therefore to someone who loves street fighter its great to be able to pay only 15 dollars to play the new version.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
SSFIV is turning into a sports game. They just release a new one every year with some shitty updates and slap on a brand-new pricetag.
and even worse, people buy the shit.

You can take solace in the fact that it's not Street Fighter II. Just read the release history.

Also, they had the original Street Fighter IV, SSFIV (which is vastly better), and the AE adds 4 more characters as well as some character balancing and I think some improved online features (maybe). Sure beats the hell out of paying $15 for a CoD map pack.

And if it helps, for PC gamers, it's the only version of SSFIV you'll see on the PC so far.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Hells Malice said:
SSFIV is turning into a sports game. They just release a new one every year with some shitty updates and slap on a brand-new pricetag.
and even worse, people buy the shit.

You can take solace in the fact that it's not Street Fighter II. Just read the release history.

Also, they had the original Street Fighter IV, SSFIV (which is vastly better), and the AE adds 4 more characters as well as some character balancing and I think some improved online features (maybe). Sure beats the hell out of paying $15 for a CoD map pack.

And if it helps, for PC gamers, it's the only version of SSFIV you'll see on the PC so far.
4 new characters and character balancing? That seems like something that would be included in a free update
laugh.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadows of the Damned looks cool.

Also my favorite and only part i usually read is the "my hype level" and the "GBAtemp hype level"
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...