Hacking Games not booting up at all. Multiman/Webman

neoncelery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys it's me again, so I've had this problem with a recent game that I've tried to run on my PS3 One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. So I do the normal steps boot up my PS3> Go to multiman> select my game from my external hardrive (the extracted version of the game, and I've tried it on my internal drive)> and then when I got to select my game at the home screen it opens, stays on a black screen for a couple of seconds, then my PS3 reboots but not really(the intro for my rebug CFW plays but my controllers stay ok and the game is still there) and it takes me back to the home screen where the game is still there. Why is this happening? I've also tried starting my game with Webman and the exact same thing happens.

New info : the game that I download was the European version there wasn't any other option, I'm not in Europe my PS3 isn't from Europe either so could it be that it's region locked? And if so how do I bypass this?

Last edited by neoncelery,

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are other games working? If so it sounds like a bad rip/ISO.

Was this ripped from an original disc, ISO you downloaded off the internet, or PKG you found off the internet? I googled and found out there's a FIX for the PKG of the game. Edit: Nm since you're running it off multiman/webman it wouldn't be a PKG haven't used my PS3 in a long time. But I think it's a bad rip/ISO.

Last edited by JayMathis,

neoncelery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are other games working? If so it sounds like a bad rip/ISO.

Was this ripped from an original disc, ISO you downloaded off the internet, or PKG you found off the internet? I googled and found out there's a FIX for the PKG of the game. Edit: Nm since you're running it off multiman/webman it wouldn't be a PKG haven't used my PS3 in a long time. But I think it's a bad rip/ISO.
Damn it... Yes the other games do work thank you for your advice, no it wasn't a PKG file its split up in folders like what you find inside of an iso, thank you for your advice though bro. You sure it's not the region or anything? And idk if you can link anything here but if you have a good place/source of downloading your games please let me know because finding PS3 games nowadays is a pain. Once again thanks.

VyperS_702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it... Yes the other games do work thank you for your advice, no it wasn't a PKG file its split up in folders like what you find inside of an iso, thank you for your advice though bro. You sure it's not the region or anything? And idk if you can link anything here but if you have a good place/source of downloading your games please let me know because finding PS3 games nowadays is a pain. Once again thanks.

Jailbroken PS3s aren’t region locked. I regularly use BLES (Europe) & BLUS (N America) backups.

you can always check downloadgameps3 or no pay station for downloading games. I prefer to backup my own games anymore since they’re so cheap.

Reactions: neoncelery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1