Hardware games freeze on xbox one S (360 and one digital)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi so i ran into a snag on my one S I have xbox access pass premium and every 360 game i play will freeze some point at the 360 logo and make a buzzing sound it also occured trying to play star wars the fallen order it froze at the lucas films logo and some games like Dragon ball Fighter Z won't launch at all I did a factory reset and cleared my 360 cache/profiles still no remedy

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi so i ran into a snag on my one S I have xbox access pass premium and every 360 game i play will freeze some point at the 360 logo and make a buzzing sound it also occured trying to play star wars the fallen order it froze at the lucas films logo and some games like Dragon ball Fighter Z won't launch at all I did a factory reset and cleared my 360 cache/profiles still no remedy
I had an issue while back with 360 games on my xbox one. I noticed they played better when they were installed on internal hdd and not on my external hdd (even tho it's a ext SSD hdd). Games would crash or freeze reg, but once I moved games to internal, have not noticed any issues since. Not sure if helps you, or if you even using a external hdd, but worth a try. Good luck

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: MrCokeacola

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well decided to turn it in this month, needed $180 cause i voided the warranty by opening it up to see if ti was repairable quick question do they transfer dev mode rights over to the new console or must i shell out another $20?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging