Animage55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited for clarity**

Is there any homebrew available to remap gamecube controller buttons connected via a usb adapter? I would love to use my gamecube controller with the switch online emulator for n64, but unfortunately the n64s Z isn't maped to anything on the gc controller. I just want to be able to change the gc controllers LT button to the button the emulator recognizes as Z(zl on switch controller) and change the actual gc z button to bring up the emulator menu(zl+zr on switch controller) or change it to n64's L for some games. It's been over a year since the n64 emulator came out and longer for other emulators so I doubt they will ever implement at least the wii u's vc style remaping option

This would also be helpful for metroid prime remastered because the gc controller's Z button isn't maped to either map or menu and as a result there is no way to access the system menu with a gc controller. With true classic controls z would be map and start would be menu. Hopefully a patch is coming soon lol.

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Animage55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I'm just trying to get remappage on my gamecube controller via usb adapter. That just allows for 3rd pt controllers. I mean the gc controller works on switch there is just no way to remap it that i'm aware of.

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...