Hacking Gamecube Backup Loader Problem

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm a new member, but I need some help.

I just burned a gamecube game (SA:DX Prototype Beta) on a DVD-R and I can't load it with WiiGators Gamecube Backup Loader. When I try to load it, it goes to a green screen for a few seconds and the wii reboots. I patched the mios with mIOS Patcher correctly. I just can't seem to figure out whats wrong...

Any Help?

armageddan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having the same problem
frown.gif
would be great if we could get an answer to this problem. oh and i followed the guide correctly, and i have cios rev 13a

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If It helps I got the instructions on how to get where I am now from here. In the FAQs one of the questions is:
QUOTE said:
Question: "Every time I start Gamecube backup launcher it gets a freaky green screen and reboots my wii."
Answer: " You either didn't install the miospatcher or forgot to put the Gamecube backup DVD in the wii before you started the Gamecube backup Homebrew app. "

This is my exact question however I DID install the miospatcher included in the link from the tutorial. And I'm pretty dang shure my DVD was IN the Wii before I started the backup Loader. But still nothing...

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
phoenix345 said:
If It helps I got the instructions on how to get where I am now from here. In the FAQs one of the questions is:
QUOTE said:
Question: "Every time I start Gamecube backup launcher it gets a freaky green screen and reboots my wii."
Answer: " You either didn't install the miospatcher or forgot to put the Gamecube backup DVD in the wii before you started the Gamecube backup Homebrew app. "

This is my exact question however I DID install the miospatcher included in the link from the tutorial. And I'm pretty dang shure my DVD was IN the Wii before I started the backup Loader. But still nothing...

Well then try installing it again, or try a different cMIOS. I had the same problem.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about just installing softmii for my gamecube backup needs. Will ver. 2.1.1 work on system menu 4.0u?

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind softmii.
hate2.gif

well, i've been to hell and back but I managed to get it working
grog.gif
(I had to use trucha bug resorter)